NCHMCT JEE application form 2023 is now available at the official web portal of National Testing Agency. Interested and eligible candidates are permitted to apply till 27th April 2023. Candidates can apply online for the exam. There are no other modes available to apply for the entrance exam.
The application form for NCHMCT JEE 2023 has been released and last date to apply is 27th April 2023.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply online by accessing the official website of the National Testing Agency.
- The online application form is now available.
- The last date for the submission of application form is 27th April 2023.
Guidelines to Fill up Online Application Form for NCHMCT JEE Exam 2023
- Candidates should go through the admission brochure and get acquainted with related information of making application successful.
- Now, candidates must check whether they are able to meet all eligibility norms or not.
- If any candidate is detected ineligible at any stage of the selection procedure, the candidature of that particular candidate gets canceled at the same time without any notice. Along with that, disciplinary action will be taken against that candidate.
- It’d be essential to fill up the application form by candidates with their own handwriting, clearly and in block letters.
- Candidates must fill the application form in English language only.
- The incomplete application is liable to be rejected and no appeal will be tolerated in this regard.
- Please mention your name in the form in capital letter and ensure its similarity with the name mentioned on your class X certificate.
- Mother/Father Name: Mention name of your mother and father exactly as it is mentioned in class x or its equivalent certificate.
- Date of Birth: Do not provide the fake date of birth. Please write only correct date of birth after confirming with your educational certificates.
- Category and Gender: For mentioning your category and Gender, you need to darken the right ovals. Be careful as category once selected, cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- Other details you need to put in the application form are related to Qualifying exam, nationality, mailing address, test centres.
- Affix your recently taken color photograph on the space provided in the form.
- Verify all details provided by you before you submit your application form.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 800/- as application fee. If you belong to SC/ST/PwD & transgender then you need to pay Rs.400/- only. The amount can be paid using credit card/debit card/internet banking/e-challan.
Get NCHMCT,Exam Updates through e-mail, by entering your details below.
2 thoughts on “NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2023”
How to fill up the hotel management form
I want to fill this from