The article is here describing you all possible information associated to NBRC MSc and PhD Admission. NBRC (National Brain Research Centre) Gurgaon has recently notified information regarding admission to its M.Sc and PhD programs. Interested candidates need to apply in the prescribed format before the last date i.e. March. Go through this article for retrieving information such as application form, eligibility criteria, how to apply, important dates etc.
NBRC M.Sc and PhD Admission Important Dates
Go through this section in order to check all important information associated to NBRC M.Sc and PhD Admission:
- Online application will begin from: September
- Last date to submit the application form and fee receipt: March
- List of shortlisted candidates will be updated: May
- Interview will be conducted on: May/June
NBRC M.Sc and PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria
If you are searching the eligibility criteria for admission to M.Sc and PhD programs offered by NBRC then this section will be useful for you. Here we’re specifying the NBRC M.Sc and PhD admission 2017 eligibility criteria; please go through the details:
- In order to apply for PhD (Neuroscience) program, a candidate should have master’s degree in science stream from a recognized university.
- Last year master’s degree candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have completed high school studies along with 55% marks in case of general category candidates and 50% marks in case of SC/ST category candidates.
- Candidates interested to get admission to M.Sc (Neuroscience) program should have completed bachelor’s degree with any science discipline such as Physics, Life Sciences, Chemistry, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer applications, Veterinary Science, Pharmacy, Psychology, Medicine, Engineering, Technology.
- Appearing candidates who are waiting for their result are also eligible to apply for admission.
NBRC M.Sc and PhD Admission Application Form: How to Apply?
In order to apply candidates need to visit the official website of NBRC i.e. www.nbrc.ac.in where they will find the link for application. Please keep in mind; it is only possible to complete the registration process in online mode. Once you finish downloading the application form, send the same to the Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Manesar-122051, Dist. Gurgaon (Haryana). These are all about the application procedure for admission to M.Sc and PhD program offered by National Brain Research Centre. We instruct candidates to apply before the mentioned date. Candidates those are not eligible should not apply. Suppose a candidate a fail to meet with requisite eligibility criteria but applied for admission, his/her application will get rejected by the conducting body later at screening process.
NBRC M.Sc and PhD Admission Selection Procedure
Candidates will get selected based on their performance in the written test and personal interview. All candidates will have to appear for an entrance test named JGEEBILS or JEST or GATE or DBT, CSIR, UGC, ICMR test.
We hope the information we’re mentioning in this article would be helpful for all those candidates interested to get admission to PhD programs offered by NBRC. We have tried here to furnish all possible information, however for more details candidates may visit the official website i.e. http://www.nbrc.ac.in/.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here