The Nagaland Board examination for the students of class 10th and 12th will be conducted by the Nagaland Board of School Education, Kohima. Before conducting the exams, the authorities will release the Nagaland Board Date Sheet 2023. In the date sheet, the subject wise schedule of all the exams will be mentioned. It is a very important document by which the students can prepare for their examinations in a much better way.
You should note that the board will make the date sheet available only in online mode. The students who are going to appear for the Nagaland Board exam in the year 2023 can check details about date sheet/ time table from this post.
Table of Contents
Nagaland Board Date Sheet 2023
- The date sheet for class 10th and 12th will be published together in online mode through the official website of the board.
- The duration of exams for the vocational subjects will be 2 hours.
- Students should check the time table carefully and appear for the exam strictly according to the time given on the date sheet.
- There is no provision of the re-exam for the students who will miss the examination date.
- Every candidate must have his/ her admit card at the examination hall. Otherwise, he/she will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
Nagaland Board Time Table 2023 for Class 10th (HSLC)
Through this routine, the students will come to know about the dates on which they have to appear for the exam. The exams are expected to start in the month of April 2023. Please note that the duration of all the regular subject exams is 3 hours. On the other hand, the vocational subject exam duration is 2 hours. As the official date sheet is not yet released, you can check the tentative schedule as mentioned below.
|Dates||Name of Subjects||Duration of Exam|
|April 2023||English||3 Hours|
|April 2023||Science||3 Hours|
|April 2023||Mathematics||3 Hours|
|April 2023||Social Science||3 Hours|
|April 2023||Second Language:
|April 2023||Sixth Subjects:
Foundation of Information Technology
Book Keeping & Accountancy
|April 2023||Vocational Subjects
Information Technology Enabled Services (ITES)
Travel & Tourism
Nagaland Board Time Table 2023 for Class 12th (HSSLC)
The date sheet of Nagaland Board Class 12th Examination 2023 will get published in online mode through the official website. Aspiring candidates should know that the time table/ date sheet for all the subjects will be released together. You need to check the dates of examination as per your subjects. We will also update the exact date sheet on this page once it is available. Till then, you may go through the tentative time table given below on the basis of last year’s exam.
|Education/ Psychology||April 2023|
|History/ Accountancy/ Physics||April 2023|
|Alternative English/ Bengali/ Hindi/ Tenyidie/ Sumi (Sutsah)/ Ao/ Lotha||April 2023|
|Philosophy/ Financial Market Management||April 2023|
|Political Science/ Fundamental of Business Mathematics/ Chemistry||April 2023|
|Geography/ Entrepreneurship/ Music||April 2023|
|Sociology/ Business Studies/ Mathematics||April 2023|
|Computer Science/ Informatics Practices||April 2023|
|Economics/ Biology||April 2023|
|Vocational Subject : 9:00 AM to 11: 00 AM
Information Technology Enabled services/ Tourism & Hospitality/ Retail/ Healthcare
How to check Nagaland Board Date Sheet 2023?
The board will publish the Nagaland Board exam date sheet 2023 on its official website. Students can check and even download the date sheet from there. Given below are the steps that the candidates have to follow in order to check the time table.
- Go to the official website of the Nagaland Board of School Education (www.nbsenagaland.com)
- Click on the “Routines” button available in the left-hand sidebar on the home page.
- Select which time table you are looking to download i.e. HSLC or HSSLC.
- The date sheet will get downloaded in the PDF format.
- Candidates then have to check their date of exam according to their subjects.
- Finally, you may take a print out of the time table for future references.
Preparation Tips for the Nagaland Board Exams 2023
Every student wants to score good marks in the board exam. Let’s go through some tips that can help you perform better in the exam.
- First of all, you need to plan your studies. Make a proper time table and follow it strictly.
- Identify the subjects and topics in which you are weak. Give more effort and time in those subjects.
- Collect the right study material according to the syllabus of your exam. You may also get a lot of study material for the Nagaland Board exam on the internet as well.
- Revision is very important to polish the topics you have studied. Make sure you revise each topic multiple times before the exam.
- Develop a habit of writing while you study. This will help you prepare short notes which can be very helpful in revising the topics quickly.
- Attempt mock tests and sample papers before the exam so that you can check your preparations.
- Although self-study is best for the preparation of an exam, you can take help from coaching centers as well in case you are weak in any subject.
Important Instructions for the examination
- Reach the exam center well before the reporting time so that you can get used to the environment.
- Ensure that you carry the admit card while going to appear for the exam. You have to show your admit card to the officials at the examination center.
- Always check your roll number before taking a seat in the examination hall. Make sure you sit only on the seat assigned to you.
- Do not make a noise in the examination hall. You can raise your hand in case you have any doubt or query.
- Don’t forget to carry your stationary items like pen, pencil etc. in the exam.
- Make sure you submit all your answer sheets properly to the exam invigilator before you leave the examination hall.