As per many experts, the best way to eradicate unemployment is to empower youth with knowledge and skills. Now, the government of Tamil Nadu is all set to skill lakhs of young students in the state. The Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu Mr. MK Stalin launched the Naan Mudhalvan Scheme 2022 on Tuesday 1st March 2022. The primary aim of this scheme is to skill at least 10 lakh students per year. Under this scheme, the government will also identify talented students in the state.
Those students who are looking to participate in this scheme can get the following classes – English speaking classes, foreign language classes, robotics classes, Tamil Nadu cultural classes, coding, etc. Go through this post to know and understand complete information related to the Naan Mudhalvan Scheme 2022.
Overview of Naan Mudhalvan
|Name of the scheme||Naan Mudhalvan Scheme 2022|
|Launched by||Mr. MK Stalin (Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu)|
|Date of Launch||1st March 2022|
|Mode of application||online|
|Beneficiary||School and college students of the state of Tamil Nadu|
|Total number of students to be benefited||At least 10 lakh per year|
|Objective of the scheme||Skill development of students|
Launch of Naan Mudhalvan Scheme 2022
Naan Mudhalvan is the dream project of the honourable Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu Mr. MK Stalin. He celebrated his 69th Birthday on 1st March 2022 Tuesday. On this occasion, he launched “Naan Mudhalvan” for young children of the state. The meaning of “Naan Mudhalvan” is “I am the first”.
The vision of the scheme is to benefit a minimum of 10 lakh young students every year through skill development programs. Another aim is to find bright and talented students from the state and guide them to excellence in the field of their interest. During the launch of this scheme MK Stalin Said “This course is for the students of school and college, and with the assistance of former students, a mentoring system will be developed.”
Naan Mudhalvan Scheme Eligibility Criteria 2022
If you are a student and looking to take benefit of the Naan Mudhalvan Scheme then you should make sure that you meet the following eligibility criteria
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu.
- Both school and college students are eligible to apply.
- The student should have a valid ID card from the school/ college.
- Aspirants must have all the required educational documents.
- Students must also have a bonafide certificate from the school/ college and a valid mobile number.
What are the primary objectives of Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan?
Let’s discuss the key objectives and aim behind the launch of Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme.
- Identification of Talent – Under this scheme, the government will identify talented students across the state studying in various government-run and state educational institutions. Students will be identified not only on the basis of their academic performance but also on their performance in extra-curricular activities.
- Skill Development – The government will run skill development classes so that talented students can hone their skills and excel in the field of their interest. The skills of students such as spoken English will be improved so that they face interviews rather confidently.
- Academic Guidance – Many students find it difficult to choose the career path after finishing their school and college studies. For such students, a guidance bureau will be set up in all schools and colleges of the state. This bureau will provide the perfect guidance to all students. In addition to this, the government will also appoint psychological counsellors and medical doctors in the schools. They will offer guidance on nutrition, physical fitness and overall personality development.
- Separate Curriculum – New curriculum will be launched in schools to train students in coding, robotics, etc.
Key Features of Naan Mudhalvan Scheme
Given below are the key features of the Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme.
- Chief Minister MK Stalin inaugurated this scheme in a function at Government Girls Higher Secondary School.
- This scheme will be directly monitored by the Chief Minister. It is the dream project of CM MK Stalin.
- Separate training facilities will be developed at college and district levels.
- Students will get support even after completing their studies. An alumni mentoring system will be introduced by the government.
- The state training module and facilities will be upgraded to the Industry standards.
- The students will be educated about rich Tamil Culture and Heritage.
- Apart from training, the government will also offer various kinds of scholarships to deserving students.
How to apply under Naan Madhalvan Scheme 2022?
Given below are the steps by which you can apply for a skill development course under Naan Madhalvan Scheme 2022.
- First and foremost, you need to visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu Madhalvan Scheme. The official website is naanmudhalvan.tnschools.gov.in.
- On the home page of the official website, you need to click on the “online registration” button.
- The registration form will display on the next page. Here, you will have to provide your name, date of birth, email address, and phone number.
- Click on the “Save” button once you are done entering the registration details.
- You will get your User ID and Password after the completion of the registration process.
- You may now login using the user Id and password generated in the previous step.
- After logging in, you may select the scheme and enrol yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: How many students will be benefited from Naan Mudhalvan Scheme 2022?
Answer: About 10 lakh students will get benefits from this scheme every year.
Question – 2: Who launched the Naan Mudhalvan Scheme?
Answer: Tamil Nadu’s Chief Minister Mr MK Stalin launched this scheme on 1st March 2022.
Question – 3: Can students from other states take benefit from this scheme?
Answer: No, this scheme is only for the students studying in the state of Tamil Nadu.
Question – 4: What is the meaning of “Naan Mudhalvan”?
Answer: The meaning of Naan Mudhalvan is “I am the first”.