Candidates who have qualified the MP Pre-Polytechnic Test will be called to attend the MP PPT Counselling 2021. The schedule of the counselling can be obtained from the official website of the Vyapam. The authority will check the original documents of the students. Therefore, candidates need to bring the original as well as their photocopies to the counselling venue for verification. Through MP PPT exam, candidates can enroll themselves in different diploma programmes of engineering, architecture, fashion technology, hotel management etc offered by the colleges in the state.
MP PPT Counselling 2021 Important Dates
|Result Declaration||Last week of May 2021|
|Beginning of counselling||2nd week of June 2021|
MP PPT Counselling 2021 – Major Highlights
- Candidates need to register for the counselling in order to get admission in the courses offered under MP PPT exam.
- Only those candidates can participate in the counselling who have cleared the exam as per the merit list.
- The merit list is drawn according to the marks secured by the candidate in the exam. To check the merit list, candidates have to provide the registration details entered in the application form.
- Candidates must reach the counselling venue as per the schedule specified by the authority on the website of Vyapam.
- Students need to bring their original educational documents and other relevant documents along with their photocopies to the counselling venue for thorough verification.
- Those who fail to produce the original documents won’t be considered for counselling or admission.
- During the counselling, candidates need to give the preference of the branch, course and college in which they wish to get enrolled.
- The authority will allot a seat to them as per their merit rank, availability of seats, and the preference chosen by them.
- Candidates can pay the counselling fee via kiosk portal or through online mode.
- The counselling will be conducted in multiple rounds. If a candidate is not satisfied with the seat allotted to him/her then he/she may opt for another round of the counselling.
- Those who want upgradation can update their choice through the official website.
Documents required for MP PPT counselling 2021
Here is the list of documents to be produced for verification when asked for the same-
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Class 10th Passing certificate
- MP PPT 2021 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- Rank Card
- Migration Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Government ID proof (Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Passport, Ration Card, Bank Passbook, etc)
- Character Certificate