MP PPT 2023: Professional Examination Board shoulders the responsibility of conducting the Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test 2023 or MP PPT 2023. This exam is organized to select the candidates for admission to different polytechnic colleges. Polytechnic Admissions are provided into various government and private polytechnic colleges in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Those candidates who are looking to apply for this exam need to fill and submit an online application form before the last date. The application process is expected to begin in the month of June 2023. All the necessary details regarding the MP PPT 2023 are provided in this article.
Table of Contents
MP PPT 2023 Important Dates
The tentative schedule of MP PPT 2023 is given in the table below.
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of application form submission||1st week of June 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd week of June 2023|
|Availability of the correction window||4th week of June 2023|
|Closing of the correction window||4th week of June 2023|
|Issuance of Admit card||1st week of July 2023|
|Date of entrance exam||2nd week of August 2023|
|Beginning of the counselling process||3rd week of August 2023|
MP PPT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates who are looking to apply must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria given below.
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- Aspirants must have passed the 10th class or equivalent exam from a recognized board with at least 35% marks.
- For all the available trades except Fashion technology, Science (Physics, chemistry) and Mathematics should be mandatory subjects with an individual pass in them.
- Those candidates who have passed the qualifying exam with grace are not eligible.
- Candidates going to appear for the qualifying exam in the year 2023 can also apply.
Note: Women candidates are not eligible for admission into Mining and Mine Surveying trades.
MP PPT 2023 Application Form
The application process of MP PPT 2023 will take place completely in online mode. Aspiring candidates may go through the complete details regarding the application process as given below.
- To access the application form, candidates have to visit the official website i.e. www.mponline.gov.in.
- After accessing the application form, applicants have to enter their personal, contact and academic details accurately.
- Apart from this, candidates are also required to upload the soft copies of the important documents on the application form.
- In the application form, aspirants are also required to provide details related to the identification marks on their body and identity proof they will be carrying during the examination.
- After entering the details, candidates have to pay the required application fee.
- Once the application form is submitted, applicants should take a printout of the form submitted and fee receipt.
- Candidates may also visit their nearest Kiosk center for the submission of online application form.
The application fees for the candidates of different categories are as follows.
- General category: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD category: Rs. 200/-
Mode of payment: A candidate can pay the application fee online using a credit card/ debit card/ net banking or kiosk portal.
- Color photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Handwritten script by the candidate in the given format
- Date of birth related certificate
- Mark sheet of class 8th, 10th or 12th as applicable
- Community certificate if applicable
MP PPT 2023 Exam Pattern
In order to secure good marks, candidates must know the exam pattern and syllabus of the exam. The basic overview of the MP PPT 2023 is explained through the exam pattern given below.
- Mode of examination: Offline mode (Pen and paper based exam)
- Type of questions: Objective type MCQ
- Number of questions: 150
- Duration of exam: 2 hours
- Language of questions: English and Hindi
- Marking Pattern: Each question will carry 1 mark
- Negative Marking: There is no provision for negative marking
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total||150 questions||150 marks|
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Is it possible to submit the application form by post or speed post?
Answer: No, the application forms will not be accepted either by post or by speed post.
Question – 2: How can I apply for MP PPT 2023 via kiosk?
Answer: You may visit the Kiosk center along with your original documents. The officials there will fill your form and scan your documents. They will also give you the application form and fee payment receipt.
Question – 3: What if I submit multiple applications?
Answer: In case of multiple applications, the application form submitted later will be considered.
Question – 4: Will the authorities provide a correction window?
Answer: Yes, the authorities will provide a correction window to fix the errors in the application form.
Question – 5: Am I going to receive the admit card by post after filling the application form online?
Answer: No, authorities will not send admit card to any candidate by post.
MP PPT Admit Card
- After filling the application form online, authorities will provide a direct link to download the admit card on the official website.
- An admit card consists of details related to the examination timing and venue.
- All the candidates have to download the admit card and take its printout.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre without an admit card.
- It is also compulsory to carry the photo ID proof as uploaded on the application form at the time of the exam.
MP PPT 2023 Result
- After conducting the examination, the authorities will publish the result on the official website.
- Candidates will be able to check and download their result by visiting the website and entering their information like roll number, registration number, etc.
- Authorities will also prepare a merit list of the qualified candidates for further processing of admission.
MP PPT 2023 Counselling
- Those candidates who will clear the entrance exam be invited to take part in the counselling process.
- During the MP PPT 2023 counselling process, aspirants need to carry their original documents.
- After successful verification of documents, seats will be allotted to the candidates depending upon their choice and merit.
- Finally, the selected candidates have to report to the institute allotted to finish up the rest of the admission formalities.