MP ITI Admission 2022: The Directorate of Skill Development, Madhya Pradesh is the respective authority which organizes MP ITI admission every year with aiming to provide admission to eligible candidates in various ITI courses. Some of the ITI trades include Turner, Electrician, Fitter, Machinist, Draftsman (Mechanical/ Civil), Electroplating, COPA, etc. Candidates seeking admission to said courses must fill and submit the MP ITI admission application form before the due date. It is expected that the MP ITI application form will be available in the month of June 2022. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the form.
MP ITI Admission 2022 important dates
Candidates can check the tentative schedule below:
|Online registration starts from||1st week of July 2022|
|Deadline for Registration process||3rd week of July 2022|
|Display of Merit list||—-|
|Date for counseling process||—|
Courses Offered in various MP ITIs
- Draftsman Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Machinist Grinder
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Tools & Die maker (Die and Molds)
- Mechanic Fridge and AC
- Electronics Mechanic
- Tools & Die Maker
- Draftsman Civil Surveyor
- Electrician (Power Dist)
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Mechanic Machine Tools
- Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance
MP ITI 2022 Eligibility criteria
It is important for the candidates to fulfill the necessary eligibility criteria for MP ITI Admission 2022. The eligibility conditions will be different for all the courses. So, candidates are advised to go through the MP ITI Admission eligibility criteria carefully. The eligibility criteria in general are as following:
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 from recognized board.
- The minimum age limit to apply MP ITI Admission 2022 will be 14 years.
- Applicants appearing in the qualifying examination can also apply.
MP Online ITI 2022 Application form
Interested and eligible candidates seeking admission to MP ITI are required to fill online application form within the prescribed time period. The admissions to MP ITI trades will be made through the counselling process. The stepwise instructions to fill the MP ITI application form 2022 are listed below:
- Visit the official website of conducting board and click on ITI Counselling.
- After that, a new registration page will be displayed.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions first and then fill the details in the registration form.
- Thereafter, upload photograph and signature in the given format.
- Submit the details by clicking the “Submit” button
- Re-login to choice filling
- Select the options from the given list and then submit the same.
- Click on “Save data” to save the details
- Click on “Proceed to Payment” in order to lock your choices
- Make the payment of mandatory fee and print the receipt
- Take the printout of the allotment letter.
- Candidates from general and OBC category have to pay Rs.250/- as necessary application fee.
- For SC/ST category, the Application fee is Rs.150
- The payment for MP Application form can be made through online mode using debit card, credit card and net banking payment gateways.
Candidates must follow the given instructions while applying for MP ITI admission 2022
- Candidates should fill and submit the online application form on or before the due date.
- Candidates who have enrolled in ITI and want to change their allocated trade into a high priority business can choose the upgrade option.
- In this event, allocated course will be cancelled, but the engaged trade will remain in the event of high priority not being allocated.
- Those who had previously allotted the course but did not join ITI, such candidates can also opt for upgradation and take admission in higher priority trade. In this situation, seat allotment will be cancelled in the earlier allotted course, but in the event of high priority course not provided, the previously given course will remain in vogue. Such students, who had provided with the trade in the first or second stage, but they were not joined and neither trade allocated for the up-gradation would be automatically cancelled.
- If the new option does not even fill, the candidate will be completely barred from the admission process. Please note down, filling the new choice will cancel the previously given business and admission and the candidate’s new Choice Filling will remain in use.
ITI MP Admission 2022 Merit list
The authority will release a merit list after receiving the MP ITI admission application forms. All eligible candidates who submitted their applications before due date can check their name in the merit list. The merit will be prepared by the officials itself based on their marks scored in the entry level qualification. Only candidate having their name in the merit list will be called for counselling process.