MP VYAPAM (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board) Bhopal holds the responsibility of conducting the B.Ed Entrance exam in MP. The aim of this exam is to select the candidates for admission to various govt. and private B.Ed. Colleges in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The application form will be released in online mode only. Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria carefully before submitting the form. It is expected the application process will begin in the month of April 2023. Complete information regarding the MP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 is given in this article.
Table of Contents
MP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 Overview
|Name of the exam||MP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023|
|Full Form||Madhya Pradesh B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of exam||Offline (Pen and Paper test)|
MP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 Schedule
The tentative dates for MP B.Ed Admission 2023 are given in the table below
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of online application form submission||2nd week of April 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||1st week of May 2023|
|Releasing date of admit card||3rd week of May 2023|
|Date of examination||4th week of May 2023|
|Announcement of the result||1st week of June 2023|
|Counselling||2nd week of June 2023|
MP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before starting the application process, candidates need to make sure that they meet the following eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Aspirants should have a bachelor’s or PG degree in Arts/ Social Science/ Commerce/ Science with at least 50% marks.
- The candidates having a degree in engineering and technology can also apply. Such candidates should have completed their degree with Science and Mathematics subjects and at least 55% marks.
- Candidates from the reserved category will also get the relaxation of 5% marks in the qualifying exam.
MP B.Ed 2023 Application Form
The application form of MP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 will be accepted in online mode only. Interested and eligible candidates who are looking to apply need to visit the official website in order to access the application form. The complete application process is explained below.
- To begin the application process, candidates need to visit the official website i.e. vyapam.nic.in.
- On the official website, aspirants have to register by providing some of their basic details like name, phone number, etc.
- Applicants will receive the login credential once they are registered.
- After that, the candidates may login and fill the detailed application form.
- In the main application form, applicants need to fill all of their educational, personal, and contact details.
- Apart from the details, applicants also need to upload the scanned images of their passport size photographs and signature.
- Once the details are entered, candidates are required to pay the necessary application fee.
- It is strongly recommended to take a printout of the submitted application form for future requirements.
The application fee for the candidates of various categories is given below.
- General candidates: Rs. 500/- for one question paper and Rs. 700/- for two question papers
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates: Rs. 250/- for one question paper and Rs. 350/- for two question papers
Note: Rs. 70/- to be paid additionally as the portal charge.
MP B.Ed 2023 Admit Card
- Once the application form submission process gets over, the authorities will upload the admit card on the official website.
- In the admit card, the information about the date, time, and venue of the examination will be present.
- The candidates should remember that the authorities will not send the admit card by post.
- To download the admit card, candidates have to provide their information like roll number, and other registration details.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the examination centre.
- It is advised to keep a copy of the download admit card safe even after the exam for future requirements.
MP B.Ed 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of the MP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 is given below.
- Mode of examination: Offline (Pen and Paper test)
- Type of Questions: Objective type MCQs
- Number of Questions: 100
- Duration of the exam: 2 hours
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Language of question: English/ Hindi
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark
- Negative Marking: There will not be any negative marking
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total||100 questions||100 marks|
MP B.Ed 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of MP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 is discussed below.
Mental Ability: numerical ability, spatial relationship, the odd man out, number series, letter series, relationship through letters, Reasoning, Seeing relationships, Analogies, code language, hidden figures, mathematical operations, matching figures, etc.
General Awareness: Indian History (Indian Cultural Development, Historical events, History of Indian Independence (1857 to 1947), Development after 1947), Political Science (National unity, Citizenship, Franchise, National Symbol and National Personalities, Parliament Assemblies), Economics (Agriculture, Rural Development, Industrial and Commercial Development, Indian Economy, Banking System, Employment Problem, Current Economic Events), Geography, General Science
General English: Change of Voice and Narration, Modals, Verb Structures, Tag Questions, Propositions, Prefixes and Suffixes, Synonyms and Antonyms, Simple and Compound Sentences, Type of Clauses, Transformation of Sentences, Tenses.
Teaching Aptitude: Aptitude towards Children, adaptability, professional information and interest in the teaching profession
MP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 Result
- The result will be made available online through the official website of the board.
- To check the result, candidates have to provide their roll numbers, along with registration details.
- The result card will consist of the information about the subject-wise and total marks secured by the candidates.
- Candidates must take a printout of the result card after checking the same for future requirements.
- Those candidates will be declared successful in the MP B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2023 will be invited to take part in the counselling process to be conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Board.
- The candidates will be invited to the counselling based on the ranks secured by them in the entrance exam.
- During the counselling process, candidates have to provide the choice of the colleges as per their preferences.
- The seat will be allotted on the basis of the choice fill and marks secured by the candidates in the entrance test.
- Authorities will also verify the document at the time of the counselling. So, candidates must carry the original document at the time of reporting for the counselling process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: I will appear for the final year examination in the year 2023. Can I also apply for the entrance exam?
Answer: Yes, the candidates who will appear for the qualifying exam in the year 2023 are also eligible.
Question – 2: What documents will be required at the time of the document verification?
Answer: At the time of the document verification, candidates must carry the following the documents.
- MP B.Ed Entrance Exam Admit Card
- MP B.Ed Entrance Exam Result
- Domicile Certificate
- Matriculation and Intermediate original certificate
- Graduation mark sheet and certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Category certificate like SC/ST/OBC
Question – 3: I am not happy with seat allotted in the first round of the counselling. Can I appear for the second round of counselling?
Answer: Yes, you may appear for the 2nd round of the counselling in case you are not satisfied with the seat allotted in the first round.
Question – 4: Do I have to send the hardcopy of the application form submitted online?
Answer: No, there is no such requirement to send the hard copy of the application form submitted in online mode.
Question – 5: Will I receive the admit card by post or courier?
Answer: No, the board will not send the admit card by post or any other offline medium.
1 thought on “MP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates”
I don’t have domicile certificate is I am eligible for exam