To grant the candidates admissions into the 2-year B.Ed degree programme offered by the institutes of Madhya Pradesh, MP B.Ed Entrance Test 2019 will be conducted. An entrance exam will be conducted for selecting the capable candidates for admissions. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for admission by submitting their application in online mode. The candidates can find the complete details of the MP B.Ed Admission 2019 such as such as exam pattern, syllabus, eligibility criteria, application form, etc from this article.
There is no age limit for getting admission into B.Ed programme in Madhya Pradesh. Candidates who are graduated with 50% marks are eligible to apply. I suggest aspirants read the eligibility section in detail before they move to teh application process.
MP B.Ed Important Dates 2019
The expected dates related to MP B.Ed Entrance Test 2019 are given below. The exact dates will be updated as soon as the official notification is released in this regard.
|Availability of online application form||3rd week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||1st week of May 2019|
|Admit card release||4th week of May 2019|
|Date of entrance test||Last week of May 2019|
|Result announcement||4th week of June 2019|
|Beginning of counseling||1st week of July 2019|
MP B.Ed Eligibility Criteria 2019
The following eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by the candidates applying for MP B.Ed Entrance Test 2019:
- The candidates with a bachelor’s and/ or master’s degree in Science/ Social Science/ Humanity/ Commerce are eligible to apply.
- The candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- The candidates with BE/ B.Tech degree are also eligible. The minimum qualifying marks for such candidates will be 55%.
- A relaxation of 5% in qualifying marks will be given to the reserved category students.
MP B.Ed Application Form
The application form for MP B.Ed Admission 2019 will be released on the official website www.mponline.gov.in. The candidates who meet all the eligibility requirements as mentioned above can submit their application as per the specified schedule.
- While filling the application form, the candidates will have to provide the personal, contact and educational details.
- The candidates will also have to upload the scanned copies of their photograph and signature into the form.
- The students must check the details entered in the application form as no correction in the form will be possible after submission.
- After providing all the correct information into the form, the candidates can submit along with the prescribed application fee.
- The candidates should maintain a printout of the application form and keep it with them for future reference. There is no need to send the hard copy of the application to the office.
- To complete the process of application, the candidates will also have to submit an application fee.
- The fee payment can be done online using credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- The application fee for General category candidates will be Rs. 500/- (Rs. 700/- for 2 papers) and for OBC/ SC/ ST category candidates, it will be Rs. 250/- (Rs. 350/- for two papers)
MP B.Ed entrance test is supposed to be conducted at the following centers:
MP B.Ed Exam Pattern 2019
The exam pattern for MP B.Ed Entrance Test 2019 is given as follows:
- Duration of exam: 2 hours
- Number of questions: 100
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Total marks: 100
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each right answer.
|Topics||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|General Mental Ability||30||30|
|General Hindi and English||10 + 10 = 20||10 + 10 = 20|
MP B.Ed 2019 Admit Card
- The admit card for the entrance exam will be released around 2 weeks before the exam.
- The admit card will be released for those candidates who submit their application before the last date.
- The candidates can download their admit card by visiting the official website of MP Online.
- The candidates should take printout of their admit card and carry it along with them to the exam center.
- The candidates without a valid admit card will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- The admit card must be preserved till the admission procedure is over.
MP B.Ed 2019 Result
- The entrance exam result will be declared on the official website www.mponline.gov.in.
- The candidates can check their result by entering their roll number, date of birth or other application details as required.
- Based on the performance of the candidates in the test, a merit list will be prepared.
- The counseling of the candidates will be done on the basis of the merit list.
MP B.Ed Counseling 2019
- The relevant authorities will be conducting the counseling for MP B.Ed Admission 2019 as per the merit list.
- The complete details of the counseling process will be intimated to the candidates through official website.
- The candidates can provide the choice for the institute at the time of counseling.
- The documents and eligibility of the candidates will also be verified during the counseling.
- Seat allotment will be done according to the rank of the candidates and the choice made by them.