Location: Haldwani, Uttarakhand, India
Major Courses: Bachelor’s and Master’s programs in Arts, Science and Commerce
Affiliated to: Kumaun University
Table of Contents
About the College
Motiram Baburam Govt. P.G. College is a renowned government college of Uttarakhand state which is located at Haldwani city in Nainital district of Uttarakhand state of India. The college was founded in the year 1960 and has affiliation with Kumaun University. The college offers numerous bachelor’s and master’s program in the field of Science, Arts and Commerce. Collect associated information of Motiram Baburam Govt. P.G. College such as list of offered courses, fee structure, admission procedure, facilities offered, contact details etc. from this article.
Courses Offered and Its Details
List of courses offered by Motiram Baburam Govt. P.G. College and its associated details are as follows:
- BA (Bachelor’s of Arts)
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates should have cleared Intermediate examination with securing 40% of marks.
- MA (Master’s of Arts)
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates should have cleared Graduation with securing 40% of marks.
- B.Com (Bachelor’s of Commerce)
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates should have cleared Intermediate examination with securing 45% of marks.
- M.Com (Master’s of Commerce)
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates should have passed in Graduation exam with securing 40% of marks.
- B.Sc (Bachelor’s of Science)
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates should pass in Intermediate exam with securing 45% of marks.
- M.Sc (Master’s of Science)
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates should have completed the Graduation degree with securing 40% of marks
Please have a look on the important highlights about admission procedure of Motiram Baburam Govt. P.G. College, Haldwani (Nainital).
- Candidates are first required to get the application form in prescribed format from the college office and thereafter it should be submitted to the college authority within the specified date.
- Now they will be called for an interview process. All candidates are must to attend this interview before the admission committee. Candidates need to bring all relevant certificates with them such as transfer certificate, character certificate, original certificates.
- Admission of candidates will be approved if and only if they will submit original transfer certificate and character certificate.
- Once the requisite fee payment is done by candidates, they will get an identity card against of that.
Monthly fee structure
Tuition fee: Post Graduate 15.00, Graduation 11.00, B.Ed 110.00
Laboratory fee: 20.00
Dearness fee: 20.00
For more details please follow the official link for fee structure i.e. http://www.mbgpgcollege.org/index.php?mod=content&page=47.