The admission into MMHAPU B.Ed 2019 degree course will be granted on the basis of the entrance exam conducted by the university. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for admissions from the month of July 2019. The exam is also expected to be conducted in July 2019 only. The application form will be released in both online and offline mode. The aspirants can get the important details related to the MMHAPU B.Ed Admission 2019 process such as exam pattern, eligibility criteria, admit card, etc from this article.
The tentative dates related to MMHAPU B.Ed Admission 2019 are given here. These dates will be updated as soon as the official announcement is made by the relevant authorities.
|Release of online application form||2nd week of July 2019|
|Last date for application submission||3rd week of July 2019|
|Issue of admit card||4th week of July 2019|
|Exam date||Last week of July 2019|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
|Commencement of counseling||To be announced|
The eligibility criteria to appear for the MMHAPU B.Ed entrance exam 2019 are mentioned below:
- The candidates with a bachelor’s degree and or a master’s degree in the field of Science/ Social Science/ Humanities/ Commerce are eligible to apply.
- The candidates should have secured at least 50% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Those with a B.E/ B.Tech degree with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate can also apply for admissions.
- The candidates in the final year of their qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
The application form for admissions to MMHAPU B.Ed 2019 degree programme will be released in online as well as offline mode. The candidates can download the application form from the official website or can purchase the form and the prospectus from the university’s headquarters.
- In the application form, the candidates will have to provide their personal and educational details.
- Personal details include name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, religion, marital status, category, disability, family income, etc.
- Educational details include marks scored, percentage of marks, year of passing, school’s name, name of the board, etc.
- The candidates must provide all the details in their own handwriting.
- After that, the candidates should sign the declaration and submit the duly-filled application on or before the last date
- The form along with self-attested copies of important documents and one self-addressed envelope should be submitted to the Assistant Registrar (Admin) through registered post/ speed post or by hand.
- The candidates will also have to submit the application fee along with the application form.
- The application fee payment can be paid via demand draft drawn in favor of The Registrar, Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University payable at Patna, issued from any nationalized bank.
- The application fee will be Rs. 1000/- for general/ OBC candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST candidates.
The exam pattern for MMHAPU B.Ed entrance exam 2019 is given here:
- Mode of exam: Offline
- Number of questions: 100
- Total marks: 100
- Type of questions: Multiple-choice questions
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each right answer and there will be no negative marking.
|Topics||Number of questions||Total marks|
|Educational and General Awareness||20||20|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|Environment of Teaching/ Learning in Schools||20||20|
|Subject Awareness (Anyone from Humanities/ Social Science/ Commerce/ Science/ Mathematics)||20||20|
- The admit card for appearing in the exam will be released around one week before the exam date.
- The candidates should carry their admit card to the exam center on the day of exam.
- The candidates who report to the exam center without admit card will not be allowed to sit in the exam.
- The admit card should be kept safe till the whole process of admission is over.
- The result of the MMHAPU B.Ed entrance exam 2019 will be declared in online mode on the official website of the university.
- The candidates who appear successfully for the entrance test will be able to able to check their result using their details such as roll number, date of birth, etc.
- A merit list of the candidates who are declared as qualified will be released and the counseling and admission will be done according to it.