The application form for MICAT II has been released now. The candidates can obtain the application form from the official website of the MICA (Mudra Institute of Communication). Before the application form, the candidates will have to fill out a registration form, also available on the official website. The MICAT is conducted twice a year (December and February), so the candidates can fill the application form for MICAT II from 23rd November 2021. This article is intended to provide you the necessary help for filling out the MICAT Application Form 2021.
MICAT (II) application form has been released now.
MICAT Application Form-Important Dates
|MICAT-I Registration opens||Over|
|MICAT-I Registration closes||Going on|
Steps to fill the MICAT Application Form 2022
The application form for MICAT will only be available online. Follow these simple steps to submit your application form:
Go to the new registration tab available on the official website. Enter your name, email id, contact number, and security code. Click on the ‘submit’ after entering all the details. A login Id and password will be generated. This completes the simple process of registration.
Now, using this id and password, the candidates will have to open the application form. In the application form, the candidates will have to enter the following details:
- Personal Information: This includes name, father/guardian’s name and email address.
- Education details: Class 10, Class 12, Graduation and Post Graduation (if applicable) details asking the percentage of marks, institute name, board/affiliating university, and address.
- Work Experience (if any): You will have to enter name of the company, experience in months and monthly compensation.
- Select exam and GE/PI cities: You have to select 3 cities in order of preference.
- Select exam: The candidates will have to select the exam out of CAT/ XAT/ GMAT in which they will be appearing along with MICAT.
- Upload Photograph: The scanned copy of photograph and signature of the candidates will be uploaded in the application form. The specification is given below:
|Photograph||.jpg or .jpeg or .gif||80 KB|
|Signature||.jpg or .jpeg or .gif||80 KB|
After filing the details in the application form, the aspirants will have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1965/-. The fee submission can be done either through debit card/ credit card or through demand draft/ pay order. While payment through demand draft/ pay order, it will be made in favor of “Arrina Education Services Private Limited” payable at Mumbai. Do not forget to mention your REGID, course name and contact number at the back of the demand draft/pay order. The demand draft/ pay order along with a downloaded copy of application form must be sent to the following address:
Student Relations Manager,
Arrina Education Services Pvt. Ltd. (TALENTEDGE)
CBIP Building, Plot No. 21,
Fifth floor, Sector – 32,
Near Medanta Medicity
Gurgaon – 122001
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here