MHT CET Exam Pattern 2022: This year, MHT CET exam is going to be organized for engineering and pharmacy admission only. In the previous few years, the exam was conducted only for admission to engineering and health science programs but after the introduction of NEET, the Maharashtra Government has taken this decision. Before moving the major aspect of this article i.e. MHT CET exam pattern let’s concentrate on key features of this exam:
- As MHT CET is a single test going to be held for admission to medical and pharmacy admission in the Maharashtra state; therefore three major papers are going to be involved in the exam which are Paper I (Mathematics), Paper II (Physics and Chemistry) and Paper III (Botany & Zoology).
- Candidates who have desire to get admission to engineering program they are required to appear for PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) i.e. Paper I and II both.
- Candidates who have desire to get admission to Pharmacy program they are required to appear for Paper II as well as Paper I or Paper III.
- So, all eligible candidates are required to submit their application as per the deadline specified by the conducting body.
- Admission of candidates will be granted as per the marks scored by them in the entrance test.
Important Highlights of MHT CET Exam Pattern 2022
- The question paper will be available in three languages i.e. English, Marathi or Urdu.
- There will be three papers which consist of 100 questions for each.
- Exam duration will be for one and a half hours for each paper.
- For every correct response, candidates will be awarded one mark. However, in Mathematics paper, 2 marks would be provided for every correct response.
- In case students have clicked two answers for one question, it will be assumed as an incorrect answer and hence no marks will be awarded.
- There is not any negative marking system has introduced by the conducting body.
Please go through a summarized view for exam pattern of MHT CET:
|Subjects Involved||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Paper 1 (Mathematics)||50||100|
|Paper 2 (Physics & Chemistry)||Physics- 50
|Paper III (Botany & Zoology)||Botany-50
MH CET Syllabus 2022
Questions will be asked from
a: the complete syllabus of Chemistry, Physics, biology, and Mathematics subjects of class 12th
b: Class 11th syllabus as mentioned below:
|Serial number||Subjects||Units of std 11th syllabus|
|1.||Physics||Measurements, scalars & vectors, Ray optics, Force, friction in solids and liquids, Magnetic effect of electric current, refraction of light, magnetism|
|2.||Mathematics||Trigonometric functions of compound angles, trigonometric functions, straight line, factorization formula, circle and conics, relations and functions, sequences and series, probability|
|3.||Chemistry||Some basic concepts of chemistry, states of matter, redox reactions, nature of chemical bond, surface chemistry, Hydrogen s-block elements, Alkanes, Basic principle and techniques in organic chemistry|
|4.||Biology||Section 1 (Botany): Biochemistry of cell, plant water relation, and mineral nutrition, diversity in organism, plant growth, and development
Section 2 (Zoology): Animal tissues, Organization of cell, Human respiration, Human nutrition
*MHT CET exam 2022 will be held in the month of May 2022. The latest updates will be provided about the exam after the release of the official notification.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here