MGM CET exam will be held on most probably in the first week of August 2023 and willing applicants can collect the application form online now. So, it is important for those candidates who are going to appear in this exam to know some important fact about this examination. Here in this article we are going to inform you about the complete application procedure of MGM CET so that you can apply for the exam easily and successfully.
Applicants can apply for this exam online by going through the official site of University which is www.mgmuhs.com. Candidates are advised to submit the duly filled application form on or before scheduled date.
How to apply for MGM CET?
Important instructions of MGM CET application Form is mentioned below:
- Applicants are suggested to read all prescribed instructions carefully before filling up the MGM CET application form.
- Applicants have to filled all the mandatory entries available in form and upload their recent scanned photograph and signature as the per the prescribed format
- Only eligible applicants will be able to submit the application form
- Applicants can do alterations in the MGM CET application form before submission process.
- Applicants must recheck the precision of entries made in application form. After submission there will be no provision to perform changes in the application form
- After the submission of completely filled application form Bank Challan will be appeared. A Unique Application No. along with details of nonrefundable applicable fee will be displayed on challan and same information will be emailed to the applicant on his given E-mail address.
- Applicant must take printout copy of bank challan. Along with this bank challan you need to deposit the valid fee in any branch of State Bank of India
- Applicants can also get their copy of challan representing Journal Log In’ Link will be offered to verify the Application Form
- Applicants can login with unique Application No. and their password in order to download the printout of MGM CET application Form
- Candidates need not submit copy of Application Form or any other related document to this office
- Applicant should not submit more than one Application form. Otherwise, the applicant will be debarred from appearing in the exam.
We will update the further details after release of official notification. Till then, stay tuned with us for latest news.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here