The admission notification has announced by the Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (MGIMS), Wardha for admission to MD/MS program for the upcoming session. Candidates can collect here all possible details of MGIMS, Wardha MD/MS admission such as its eligibility criteria, application form, how to apply, important dates, selection procedure etc.
MGIMS, Wardha MD/MS Admission Eligibility Criteria
Go through the eligibility criteria section of MGIMS, Wardha MD/MS admission. All candidates must need to fulfill theses criteria if they are looking for admission to MD/MS program offered at MGIMS, Wardha.
- Candidates hold the nationality of India.
- Candidates should hold MBBS degree and have completed one-year necessary rotatory internship.
- Candidates also have permanent registration with MCI/State Medical Council.
- Candidates should have completed two years of rural service on or before 31st December 2015. Candidates completing one year of rural service on or before 31st December 2015 are also eligible to apply.
Candidates may refer the official website for more details on MGIMS, Wardha MD/MS admission 2016.
How to Apply for MGIMS, Wardha MD/MS Admission?
- Candidates need to download the application form from the official website.
- Thereafter, the hard copy of the application form along with all relevant documents and fee of Rs. 2000/- needs to be sent to the “Office of Dean, Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram-442102, Wardha (Dist), Maharashtra”.
MGIMS, Wardha Selection Procedure for MD/MS Admission
Merit list will be prepared and admission will be done on the basis of same.
MGIMS Wardha MD/MS Admission Important Dates
Last date for receipt of hard copy of the application form: —
Candidates must need to follow the deadline as we have specified above. After the last date, candidate’s application will not be accepted.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here