UPCPMT (Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test) 2019 is a state level organizing undergraduate Medical exam started by Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University for the admissions of MBBS and BDS programmes in various medical and dental colleges in the state of Uttar Pradesh. UPCPMT exams are conducting annually for finding the suitable talents to fill 1372 Seats in 12 Medical and 51 BDs colleges of Uttar Pradesh. Through this content, we’re providing for you about the exact information regarding UPCPMT 2019 admission eligibility, exam pattern, admit card, results, etc.
Those who interested in attending UPCPMT 2019 must know prior- whether they are eligible to attend UPCPMT 2019 or not. Below shown are the mandatory eligibility criteria that a candidate needed to attend the exam.
- Age: The age of applicant should be minimum 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Qualification: The applicant must attended class 12/HSE in science stream ( Must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English) from a affiliated state/central board of education.
- Marks: The applicants belongs to General category must secured marks above 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, whereas the candidates that belonging to general category must have a minimum of 40% marks in physics, Chemistry and Physics.
Application Procedure – UPCPMT 2019
The application form of UPCPMT 2019 will be available online on first week of March 2019. The candidates can find it from UPCPMT’s official website.
How to apply?
- Visit first the official website of UPCPMT: I.E. http://www.upcpmt2015.co.in/
- Enter the details such as qualification, Address for communication, age and upload a photo as per the requirements.
- Once after that, pay the application fee of Rs. 1400 (if the candidate belongs General Category) or pay the application fee of Rs. 700 (If the candidate belongs to General Category).
List of Important Dates
|UPCPMT 2019 Exam Events||Important Dates|
|UPCPMT Application available date online||Second week Of March 2019|
|Last Date to apply||Third week of April, 2019|
|Admit card available date for download||First week of May 2019|
|EXAM Date||Fourth week of May 2019|
|Result Declaration date||June 2019|
|Request Scrutiny of Answer sheet||Second week June 2019|
|UPCPMT 2017 Counselling – Round 1||Third week of June 2019|
|Last date of allocation of Round 1 counselling||First week Of July 2019|
|UPCPMT Counselling – Round 2||Fourth week of July 2019|
|Last date of allocation of Round 1 counselling||First week August 2019|
|UPCPMT Counselling – Round 3
|First week to second week of September, 2019|
|Last date of allocation of Round 1 counselling||Third week of September 2019|
|Commencement of academic session||Third week of September 2019|
|Re-Counselling for vacant MBBS and BDS seats||First week of September 2019|
|Counseling For vacant MBBS and BDS seats||Last week Of September 2019|
Exam Language: The exam will conduct in English and Hindi Language
Total Number of Questions: UPCPMT exam consists of 200 multiple choice questions that are from the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Zoology. The total duration of the exam will be 180 Minutes.
Note: There’s no Negative marking system in UPCPMT.
The Candidates are requested to take a print of UPMT admit card for attending the exam. It is expected that the admit card will available on official website from second week of May. If you encountered with any critical server issues while the time of downloading the admit card, then report the same to the controller of exams. They will help you.
UPCPMT result is expecting on Second week of June 2018.
Combined Pre Medical Test-2015,
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University (U.P.)