PIMS AICET PG (Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences All India Common Entrance Test) 2018 will be conducted in the month of December 2018 for admission to MD/MS/Diploma and MDS programme for the upcoming session 2018. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test from November 2018 onwards. For complete info, I advise candidates to go through the information furnished in this article.
Candidates can verify their eligibility by going through the information furnished below:
- Candidates should be having MBBS/BDS degree from a university recognized by Medical Council of India or Dental Council of India.
- Candidates who have completed their compulsory rotating internship on or before 31st March 2018 can only apply.
- Candidates who have already obtained post-graduate degree are not eligible to apply.
PIMS AICET PG 2018 Important Dates
|Application form gets released on||November 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form||November 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form along with late fees||November 2017|
|Entrance exam date||November 2017|
|Declaration of the result||January 2018|
|Counseling date||March 2018|
PIMS AICET PG Application form: How to Apply?
- Application form can be obtained either from the university campus or it can be downloaded from the official portal.
- After obtaining the form, the same needs to be filled by candidates in the prescribed format.
- Now affix a photograph, should be duly attested by the principal of the last college attended or gazette officer.
- Candidates are required to cut the hall ticket from the application from. Later hall ticket number and address will be filled by the admission officer.
- Thereafter, it’ll be required to pay the entrance test fee amounting Rs. 2000/-. Candidates who have downloaded the form they need to enclose a demand draft amounting Rs. 2500/-.
- The demand draft should be obtained in favour of “Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni” and payable at any nationalized bank of Pune-Service branch.
- Finally, application form along with demand draft and hall ticket should reach the below-specified address:
The Competent Authority,
Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences,
Loni (BK)- 413736,
Tal, Rahata, Dist: Ahmednagar, Maharashtra
PIMS AICET PG 2018 Exam Pattern
|Total number of questions||200|
|Type of questions||MCQ type|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Marks for each correct answer||+1 mark|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
Admit Card/Hall Ticket
Candidates are required to fill up the Hall Ticket attached to the application form. After filling the hall ticket info, candidates need to paste a recently taken sharp and clear color photograph.
Result and Merit List
After the declaration of PIMS AICET PG 2018 result, a merit list will be prepared by the respective authority. The university will prepare separate merit list for Medicine (MD/MS/Diploma) and Dentistry (MDS).