PIMS AICET PG (Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences All India Common Entrance Test) will be conducted in the month of December 2018 for admission to MD/MS/Diploma and MDS programme for the upcoming session 2018. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test from November 2018 onwards. For complete info, I advise candidates to go through the information furnished in this article.
Admission to PG medical programmes will be offered through NEET PG and NEET MDS.
Candidates can verify their eligibility by going through the information furnished below:
- Candidates should be having MBBS/BDS degree from a university recognized by Medical Council of India or Dental Council of India.
- Candidates who have completed their compulsory rotating internship on or before 31st March 2018 can only apply.
- Candidates who have already obtained post-graduate degree are not eligible to apply.
- Application form can be obtained either from the university campus or it can be downloaded from the official portal.
- After obtaining the form, the same needs to be filled by candidates in the prescribed format.
- Now affix a photograph, should be duly attested by the principal of the last college attended or gazette officer.
- Candidates are required to cut the hall ticket from the application from. Later hall ticket number and address will be filled by the admission officer.
- Thereafter, it’ll be required to pay the entrance test fee amounting Rs. 2000/-. Candidates who have downloaded the form they need to enclose a demand draft amounting Rs. 2500/-.
- The demand draft should be obtained in favour of “Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni” and payable at any nationalized bank of Pune-Service branch.
- Finally, application form along with demand draft and hall ticket should reach the below-specified address:
The Competent Authority,
Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences,
Loni (BK)- 413736,
Tal, Rahata, Dist: Ahmednagar, Maharashtra
|Total number of questions||200|
|Type of questions||MCQ type|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Marks for each correct answer||+1 mark|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
Admit Card/Hall Ticket
Candidates are required to fill up the Hall Ticket attached to the application form. After filling the hall ticket info, candidates need to paste a recently taken sharp and clear color photograph.
Result and Merit List
After the declaration of exam result, a merit list will be prepared by the respective authority. The university will prepare separate merit list for Medicine (MD/MS/Diploma) and Dentistry (MDS).