The online application for OUAT 2019 for UG courses is available now. Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneswar is the responsible authority for releasing OUAT application form 2019 which should be filled by only eligible candidates. The authority has set up some sort of rules based on which eligibility of a particular student will be determined. Candidates are required to first verify those criteria and then move to the application session.
OUAT is conducted every year by Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology for admission to its several undergraduates, postgraduate and doctoral programme. For appearing in this exam, candidates must submit their form before the notified deadline and pay requisite amount of fee.
News: OUAT application form for UG courses has been released now officially. Please apply using the link mentioned below.
For UG Courses:
|Application form available from||21st February to 24th March 2019|
|Editing option in Form-A||—|
|Admit card release date||15th April 2019|
|Date of entrance exam||28th April 2019|
|Submission of application form-‘B’ commence from||—|
|Edit option in Form-B||—-|
Dates for PG & Ph.D Courses:
|Sl. No||Events||Tentative dates For PG Programme||Tentative dates for Doctoral Programme|
|1.||Application form availability||May, 2019||July 2019|
|2.||Deadline for submission of the form||June, 2019||July 2019|
|4.||Deadline for receiving of duly filled application form ‘B’ (in hard copy format)||June 2019||August 2019|
All aspirants will have to make payment of Rs.1000/- (Particularly for all courses)
How to Access OUAT Application Form 2019?
For accessing the application form of OUAT 2019 candidate are first required to visit the official website of Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology. A similar link is updated here in this post below
What is the Procedure for Submission of Form B For OUAT UG Admission?
Once candidates appear in the exam then they will have to submit the Form B via post. The Form B in the specified format can be downloaded by accessing the official website of Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology. After filling candidates need to send their respective form to the Asst. Registrar (Academic), Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology, Bhubaneswar- 751003. While sending the Form B in the envelope you need to write “Form-B, OUAT UG Entrance Examination, 2018”. Forms, which are received after the given deadline, won’t be accepted.
List of Documents Need to Be Enclosed in the Form
Candidates are required to enclose following documents along with Form B while sending it to the exam conducting authority:
- As Date of Birth Proof candidates need to submit mark sheet and certificate;
- 10+2 mark sheet and certificate;
- Category certificate for SC/ST/Green Card/Physically Handicapped category candidates.
- Residential certificate;
- Similar passport size photograph what you had used in the Form ‘A’ cum admit card. Candidates should keep at least five numbers of similar photographs for future use.
- Related certificates if you are claiming for Sports/NCC/NSS category benefits.
- NRI candidates will have to submit all the documents;
- OUAT employee certificate from heard of institution;
- Permanent residential certificates (required for Western Odisha).
How to Submit Form for PG and PhD Admissions?
Candidate are advised to send their application form, duly filled in all its aspects and along with photocopy of below listed documents, to “The Director, College of Basic Science & Humanities, OUAT Bhubaneswar-751003” via either registered post or courier:
- E-Receipt of application fee payment (Rs.1000/-);
- HSC or its equivalent certificate;
- Date of birth certificate or HSC/Its Equivalent certificate;
- Mark sheet obtained from BSE Odisha or its equivalent;
- Class 12th certificate obtained from CHSE Odisha;
- Bachelor’s degree certificate and mark sheet;
- Master’s degree certificate and mark sheet;
- SC/ST category certificate;
- Related certificates obtained from District Magistrate in case of Odia living permanently residing outside Odisha.
- Service certificate of Parent’s;
- Necessary certificate in case you are claiming for Sports/NSS/NCC;
- Two number of self-addressed envelopes without envelopes;
Visit here to apply online