All NEET UG aspirants are required to complete the application formalities if they really want to appear in the exam. Without filling and submitting the application form in right manner no applicants would be capable to sit in the exam and liable to get admission into medical and dental programmes. Before you go to apply for NEET UG 2017 please ensure that you are capable to meet with necessary criteria.
NEET UG application form 2017 will be available in the last week of December, 2016. Link to apply will be updated soon.
Check Your Eligibility Criteria- Click Here
To check your eligibility please read the information booklet and once you are confirmed you may proceed with application procedure. No mistakes in the application or incomplete applications are going to be tolerated by the authority therefore be careful while filling and submitting your application.
NEET Application Form-Important Instructions
- You first need to ensure that you are fulfilling the Minimum Eligibility requirements.
- Application form should be filled in English only.
- Candidates need to mention complete postal address along with pin code and email address for further correspondence.
- Candidates must need to fill code numbers 02 to 07 according to qualifying exam passed.
Procedure to Fill up and Submit Application Form
Please have a look on important procedure required to be followed by candidates while filling and submitting the application form.
- Reach the official website of the respective authority and find the online application from there.
- Now on home page you’ll find the link to ‘apply online’.
- Click that link and you’ll be asked to complete registration formalities.
- Complete the registration by following the instructions booklet and do the payment of necessary application fee by using debit card/credit card or challan at bank..
- Before submission of the application form please ensure that all information furnished by you is right.
- After submission of the application form, you won’t be able to withdraw the same.
- For UR/OBC- Rs.1400/-
- For SC/ST/PH category applicants: Rs. 750/-
Aforesaid amount of fee can be remitted in following ways:
Instructions to Upload Photograph, Signature and Right Hand Index Finger Impression
|Photograph||10Kb to 100Kb||JPG|
|Signature||3Kb to 20Kb||JPG|
|Right Hand Index Finger Impression||3Kb to 20Kb||JPG|
List of exam centres can be found below: