NEET Admit Card 2018- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the NEET 2018 admit on its official website on 17th April 2018. Candidates who submitted the NEET 2018 Application form successfully can download the admit card from the official website of board. The authority will not send admit card through post or other offline modes. Admit Card of NEET 2018 will be comprised some important details like candidate’s Date of Birth & name, Photograph & Signature, Roll Number, Category, Sub-Category, Name and Address of examination centre allotted etc.
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2018) is a national level medical entrance examination, organized for admission to MBBS and BDS courses. Aspirants can check all important details about NEET admit card 2018 from the article mentioned below:
NEET Admit card 2018 dates
|Online application process commence from||8th February 2018|
|Last date application submission||12th March 2018|
|Deadline to submit the fee||12th March 2018|
|Release of admit card||17th April 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||6th May 2018|
|Announcement of result||June 2018|
|Counselling commence from||After result announcement|
Important points about NEET 2018 admit card
- Applicants can download the NEET admit card 2018 in online mode only.
- Admit card of NEET will be downloaded from the official website of CBSE i.e. cbseneet.nic.in.
- To download the document, candidates have to enter the NEET 2018 application number and date of birth.
- In case of any discrepancies in NEET Admit Card, candidates have to report to CBSE immediately.
- Candidates should report at examination centre at least an hour before the starting of the examination to allow comfortable conduct of verification process
How to Download My NEET Admit Card 2018?
It is must for all candidates to download the NEET admit card and bring the same in the examination hall. Without this document, candidates won’t be permitted to sit in the test. Below, I’m sharing the simplest approach of downloading the NEET UG admit card, follow the same while obtaining this document.
- Go to the official portal, the exact link will be updated to you very soon.
- Now click the separate link of “Download Admit card”.
- Clicking this link will redirect you to a fresh page asking you to enter your registration number and date of birth.
- If aforesaid details furnished by you are right then you can click the submit button or you can reset the same if there is any mistake exists.
- Upon clicking the “Submit” button your admit card will appear on the screen.
- You can take the printout of the same for future reference.
To download NEET UG admit card 2018, click here
Candidates are supposed to check all particulars of admit card and if anything goes wrong or the candidate’s application is shown as ‘Not Received’ then they need to contact the CBSE before the stipulated time. To claim against any errors in the admit card candidates need to submit the copy of confirmation page, post office name, fee payment details or a copy of challan, postal dispatch receipt, and two original photographs.
Things to do after downloading NEET 2018 Admit Card
Candidates should keep ready a passport size photograph of themselves in which the background must be white. It should be noted that the standard dimensions for the photograph are 4cm x 6 cm. This photograph of the applicant must be affixed neatly in the Performa that comes along with the downloaded NEET Admit Card.
Important details that present in NEET 2018 Admit card
Details available in the admit card of NEET 2018 can be categorized into personal details and exam and examination center details. Your NEET admit card will bear following details:
- Name of Candidate
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Subcategory (if applicable)
- Address of the candidate
Examination and center details
- Examination date and time
- The language of NEET 2018 Question Paper
- Examination Center Number (code)
- Address of examination center
List of documents required with NEET Admit Card 2018
All the applicants should ensure that they are aware of all the required documents which they have to bring along with the admit card at the examination center on the exam day. These documents are used for the verification of a candidate. It should be noted that no candidate will be allowed to appear for NEET 2018 exam without holding the valid admit card and one of their photo ID proofs. Aspirants should bring any one of the below-mentioned documents along with the NEET 2018 admit card:
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- A photocopy of duly filled NEET 2018 Application Form