NEET 2017- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is going to be conducted for aspirants looking to get admission into MBBS and BDS programmes. The exam is organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Interested aspirants who have applied successfully can download their respective admit card from 22nd April 2017 and the exam is going to be conducted on 7th May, 2017.
NEET 2017 counselling process for All India Quota seats has started from 3rd July 2017.
NEET 2017 result has been declared now.
Removal of Bar on Three Attempts in NEET 2017- Check Here
Now NEET 2017 can be written in eight different regional languages including Tamil, Hindi, English, Assamese, Gujarati, Bengali, Marathi and Telugu.
NEET 2017 Application Form Correction
Last date for applying for NEET 2017 was 1st March 2017. Now, the authority will make NEET 2017 application form correction window live soon. Candidates, who have made any errors while filling the form, that require correction, they can correct such details after release of its respective notification.
We’ll provide here the direct link of accessing NEET 2017 application form correction window once it will be live officially.
Click here to make correction in NEET Application form
Latest Announcement on NEET 2017 Made by Health Ministry
|Eligibility for Foreign/PIO/OCI/NRI Aspirants||Candidates belonging to these categories are permitted to apply for NEET and accordingly eligible for appearing in 15% All India Quota Counselling.|
|Upper Age Limit and Number of Attempts||Candidates must be at least 17 years old. There will be no upper age limit and candidates can appear for the exam as many times they wish. However, this norm is applicable to only 15% All India Quota Seats.|
|Qualifying Exam Codes||This would be similar according to the previous year notification. However, there will be separate clause for Foreign candidates provided.|
|Merit List||The minimum qualifying percentile for NEET exam will be 50% and 40% for General and reserved category candidates respectively.|
|Category and Domicile||Similar information can be obtained from the Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Result||The Central Board of Secondary Education may issue result of candidates in protected CDs in order to distribute the same to DOHS, Dte. OHS and Counselling responsible authorities.|
Minimum Eligibility Requirements- NEET 2017
Only Indian Nationals and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) would be permitted to appear in the test.
Minimum Eligibility for All India Quota Seats
- Candidates should be at least 17 years old at admission time or completing the prescribed age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The upper age limit prescribed for aspirants looking to get admission under 15% All India Quota Seats is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Relaxation in upper age limit would be provided to aspirants belonging to SC/ST/OBC category.
हिंदी में जानने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें
Minimum Eligibility for State Quota Seats
- Candidates should be minimum 17 years old or will be completing the mentioned age in or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) will be permitted to get admission into medical or dental programmes as per the rules and regulations of Government of India and respective State Government.
Check Your Eligibility- Click Here
Also Read- NEET PG Info
Candidates may check out below all associated dates of NEET UG 2017:
|SL. No||Events of the Test||Respective Dates|
|1.||Date for submission of application without any late fee||31st January, 2017|
|1.||Last Date for submission of application without any late fee||1st March, 2017|
|2.||Correction in the application form||—-|
|3.||Admit card availability||22nd April, 2017|
|4.||Date of exam||7th May, 2017|
|5.||OMR sheet would be displayed||—|
|5.||Date of release of answer key||—-|
|6.||Date for publication of the result||26th June, 2017|
Five Tips to Crack NEET- Check Here
NEET UG 2017- How to Apply?
For applying online candidates need to first visit the official website of the respective authority i.e. www.cbseneet.nic.in. Before starting the application procedure please make necessary documents ready such as mode of payment, photographs etc. Now start filling your application form by inserting only genuine information.
Complete Guidelines to Apply- Click Here
NEET UG 2017 Exam Pattern
Find here all possible information related to NEET UG 2017 exam pattern:
- Candidates will find one questions paper consisting 180 objective type questions.
- Every question will carry four options consisting one right answer.
- Questions are to be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- Questions need to be answered on specially designed machine-gradable sheet by using Ball Point Pen only.
- The authority has specified the exam duration as 3 hours.
- Candidates have authority to choose language mode of the question paper that would be either English or Hindi.
- Aspirants who have either cleared or appearing class XII or its equivalent exam from state boards of Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra and West Bengal and looking for admission under State quota seats can find the question paper in their respective regional languages i.e. Assamese, Telugu, Gujarati, Tamil, Marathi, and Bengali.
- Candidates need to bring Admit Card, Post Card Size Photograph, Card Board/Clip Board and good quality Ball Point Pens while coming to the examination centre.
- Candidates need to do all rough work on Test Booklet only.
- Candidates are allowed to use only Blue/Black Ball Point Pen while answering questions.
Exam Pattern Complete Info- Check Here
If you are among list of aspirants who have successfully submitted their application then only you are allowed to download your admit card. Admit card would be accessible from the official website of the respective authority. We will intimate you the actual date for obtaining your admit card however, you may expect your admit card in the month of April, 2017.
Download your admit card- Click Here
Link to check NEET official answer key- Click Here
NEET UG 2017 Result
The Central Board of Secondary Education is liable to conduct NEET exam, evaluate answer sheet and declare its respective result. Result of aspirants will be declared by 12th June, 2017, however this is not the actual date. Actual dates will be updated to aspirants after release of its respective notification. The authority will not declare separate result list of SC/ST category aspirants.
Check Your Result- Click Here
Counselling Details for Seats under 15% All India Quota
Online counselling procedure for 15% All India Quota would be organized by the Directorate General of Health Services and details regarding the same will be updated at its official website.
The Assistant Director General (ME) Directorate General of Health Services,
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110 108
Counselling Details for seats under Central Institutions/University, State Quota and AFMC
Candidates those are looking for admission to MBBS and BDS programme under State Quota Seats or Central Institutions or AFMC they are required to be in touch with the Medical Education Directorate of the STATE/ Institution/ UT/University/Afmc Concerned.
Counselling Details for seats under NRI/Management Quota in Private Medical Colleges
List of aspirants those are looking for admission to MBBS/BDS programme under Management/NRI quota they need to contact the concerned counselling authority or institution.
Click here to register to counseling for All India Quota seats.