The NEET PG Result 2019 will be declared on the official website of National Board of Examination which is the administrative authority of the NEET PG 2019 exam. The admission to MDS/MS/PG Diploma courses will be granted on the basis of NEET PG Result 2019. It is expected that the NBE will release the result of NEET PG 2019 exam on 31st January 2019.
Candidates please note the NEET PG Result 2019 will be valid for admission in the 2019 session only and it will not be carried forward for the next session. The rank and minimum cutoffs will be issued after the declaration of result. Candidates can check all the necessary details regarding NEET PG Result 2019 through this article.
Latest: NEET PG result has been released today. Check it below.
NEET PG Result 2019 Dates
The official dates are as follows:
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Date of NEET PG 2019 Exam||6th January 2019|
|Date of NEET PG 2019 Result Declaration||31st January 2019|
|Publication of Rank||3rd week of February 2019|
How to check NEET PG Result 2019?
Follow the steps mentioned below in order to check your NEET PG Result 2019
- First of all, open the NEET PG result link from the official website. A direct link to check the NEET PG 2019 Result will also be posted on this page when available.
- Now enter your “Roll number”, “Date of Birth” along with a security pin or captcha details in the prescribed space.
- The result card will appear on your screen as soon as you enter the above mentioned details.
- Download the result card and take a print out of result for future reference by clicking on “print” button.
Type of Ranks in NEET PG 2019 Exam
The admission will be granted on the basis of NEET PG Rank 2019.
- NEET PG 2019 Rank: This rank indicates the overall merit position of the candidate among all the candidates who will appear in the NEET PG 2019 Exam.
- All India 50% Quota Rank: This rank in the overall merit position of the candidate among all the candidates who will appear in the exam and eligible for the all India 50% quota seats.
- All India 50% Quota category Rank: This is the merit position of the candidate among all the candidates from his/her category (OBC/SC/ST) who are eligible for the all India 50% quota seats and will appear in the exam.
Determination of Ranks in case of Tie
In case two or more candidate obtain a similar percentile as per NEET PG result 2019, then the ranks of the candidates will be decided on the basis of following factors.
- First of all, total number of correct answer will be considered. Candidates having more correct answer will be given a better rank.
- Secondly, the marks in MBBS degree will be considered. Candidate having better marks in MBBS will be awarded a better rank.
- If the tie still persists even after considering both the above-mentioned points then older candidate will get the preference.
NEET PG Cutoff 2019
The minimum cutoff marks will also be declared by the authorities after the declaration of NEET PG Result 2019.
The cutoff marks are the minimum percentile that a candidate needs to obtain in order to get qualified in the NEET 2019 exam. The cutoff of NEET exam used to be 50th percentile but after the direction of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare they have been revised.
The revised cutoffs for different categories are as follows:
|Category||Minimum cutoff in order to get qualified|