It is very important for the candidates aspiring to appear in this exam to check the NEET PG eligibility criteria 2019 before filling the application form.
The National Board of Examination (NBE) is the administrative authority of NEET PG 2019 exam. In case any candidates found ineligible then his/her candidature will be cancelled immediately. In this article, we are providing complete details about NEET PG Eligibility Criteria including Age limit, Nativity, educational criteria etc.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET PG 2019
- The applicant must possess an MBBS degree or a provisional MBBS pass certificate recognized as per the provision of Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
- Apart from the MBBS degree, the candidate must also possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the State Medical Council or Medical Council of India.
- Only those candidates will be considered eligible for NEET PG 2019 whose one year internship has been completed. However, the candidate whose internship is expected to be completed on or before the 31st March 2019 can also apply.
NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2019 for All India 50% Quota Seats:
- The candidates having completed their MBBS from the state of Jammu & Kashmir, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana will not be eligible for admission to seats reserved under all India 50% quotas.
- Although candidates from the above mentioned states are not eligible of the all India 50% quota, if any of the candidates from these states get nominated by Government of India then he/she will be considered eligible for all India 50% quotas.
- The candidate who will get nominated by the government of India will require to submit a duly signed affidavit confirming his/her nomination.
The affidavit and printout of the acknowledgement of NEET PG application form will be sent to the following address:
Deputy Director (Examinations)
National Board of Examinations,
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar,
Mahatma Gandhi Marg, (Ring Road), New Delhi-110029
Note: Candidates please note that, if any candidate studied MBBS from Andhra Pradesh / Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir fails to submit the affidavit within the stipulated time will not be eligible for All India 50% Quota seats.
NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2019 for Foreign Medical Graduates
- Indian or overseas candidates having their primary medical qualification obtained from any medical college outside of India must clear the Foreign Medical Graduate exam (screening test) conducted by the National Board of Examination.
- Foreign Medical Graduates also require to be registered with SMC/MCI and must have completed their internship.
- The student whose internship is likely to be completed on or before the 31st March 2019 can also apply.
Note: Foreign Medical Graduates have to bring the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination pass certificate issued by NBE on their date of NEET PG 2019 Exam.
NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2019 for Foreign Nationals
- There will be no requirement for foreign nationals to get temporary MCI registration in order to appear for the NEET PG 2019 exam.
- These candidates will be given the temporary MCI registration on the payment of a prescribed fee. However, the validity of this temporary MCI registration will get over after the completion of course and will be limited to the medical institute in which they get admission.
- The temporary MCI registration will be granted only to those candidates who are registered with the respective authority of their own country
NEET PG Application Form 2019
The application form for NEET PG 2019 exam will be made available on the official website. A direct link to the NEET PG Application Form 2019 will also be made available on this page. Candidates have to provide all the necessary personal, education and contact details in the application form.
The scanned copy of recent passport size photograph, signature and thumb impression in .jpg/jpeg/gif format will require to be uploaded in the application form.
Candidates are advised to take a print out to duly filled application form for the future requirement.
NEET PG Application FEE 2019
Aspirants are advised to read the NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2019 carefully as the application fee for NEET PG 2019 exam will not be refunded under any circumstances. The application fees for different categories are as follows:
|General/OBC candidates||Rs. 3750/-|
|SC/ST/PWD candidates||Rs. 2750/-|