NEET PG 2018 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducts NEET PG to offer admission to post-graduation medical courses such as MD/MS/PG Diploma courses. The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test – Post Graduate (NEET PG) is a National level entrance exam whose scores are acknowledged by most of the dental and medical colleges/institutes located in India (except for J & K and former Andhra Pradesh colleges). This entrance test has replaced the AIPGMEE and DNB CET, after the directive issued by Supreme Court order. NEET PG 2018 online application form will be available in the month of September 2018. Candidates can check complete details on NEET PG 2018 on this page below.
NEET PG 2018 Important dates
|Release date of Information booklet||September 2017|
|NEET PG 2018 Online registration starts from||September 2017|
|Last date for online application||October 2017|
|Admit card will release from||After completing application and fee payment process|
|Date of exam||December 2017|
|Date of NEET PG 2018 MDS exam||November- December 2017|
|Result will be announced on||January 2018|
हिन्दी में जानने के लिए क्लिक करें
Candidates must satisfy prescribed NEET PG eligibility criteria before applying for the test. The eligibility criteria for NEET PG are as follows:
- Applicants should be a citizen of India
- Candidates should have MBBS degree and also hold a registration certificate issued by the MCI (Medical Council of India) or State Medical Council.
- Applicants should have finished or likely to finish their one year of rotating internship on or before March 31, 2018.
Click here to check the NEET PG exam centres
NEET PG 2018 Application Form: How to apply
Online application form will be available from September 2017 tentatively. Aspirants are suggested first ensure their eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. Candidates should complete NEET PG registration process through official website of NBE i.e. www.nbe.gov.in / neetpg before the due date. The last date for NEET PG Application form submission will be November 2017.
Candidates are needed to pay Rs. 3750 (for General and OBC category) and Rs. 2750 (for candidates from SC/ST/PWD category) as necessary application fee for NEET PG 2018. The payment can be made through online using Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking.
NEET PG 2018 Examination pattern
Below, we’ve explained the details of NEET PG Exam pattern
- The test will be held in online mode (computer-based test).
- The NEET PG paper will comprise of 300 multiple-choice type questions.
- Each question will include four alternatives in which candidate have to choose one right answer.
- The duration of exam will be 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- There will be no negative marking in this exam.
- The paper will be held in English language only.
- The NEET PG syllabus may contain subjects areas as per the Graduate Medical Education norms issued by Medical Council of India with earlier approval of the Government of India
Check here complete details on NEET PG exam day instructions
Candidates can download the NEET PG admit card after the completion of online application process. NEET PG 2018 will bear some important details regarding entrance exam. Candidates have to carry the valid admit card along with other important id proof as mentioned in the information booklet while coming to appear in the examination hall.
Click here to know about NEET PG Answer key
The result will be announced by the NBE for those candidates only who will obtain a minimum of qualifying marks/ percentile as per their category. The NEET PG result will be announced online probably in the month of January 2018. The score card of NEET PG will be published after the announcement of result.
Check here the details about NEET PG cut-off
NEET PG 2018 counselling
Counselling will be held online by the Medical Couselling Committee (MCC) and Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS). The counseling will conduct for offering admissions to 50% All India Quota seats. Though, admissions to leftover 50% seats will be conducted by State government or an authority selected by them.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
For more news and updates, stay tune with 99entranceexam