NEET PG 2017- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for post graduate programme is going to be organized by National Board of Examinations (NBE) for aspirants looking to get admission into MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses. I’d like to intimate aspirants that online registration for NEET PG would be started from 26th September, 2016 onwards and the test will be conducted from December 5 to 13, 2016. Aspirants are instructed to ensure their eligibility before they apply for the test.
NEET PG 2017 result has announced. Check Here
No DNB CET would be conducted, admission will be based on NEET PG score.
NEET PG 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Please ensure your eligibility by going through the prescribed conditions mentioned below:
- For appearing in NEET PG exam candidates should be having MBBS or provisional MBBS pass certificate according to the norms of Indian Medical Council Act 1956. Along with that candidates also have permanent or provisional registration obtained from Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- Candidates those are completing or have completed one year of rotating internship on or before 31st March, 2017 are only permitted to apply for NEET PG.
- Please provide information in the application form as per the best of your knowledge. At any stage, if you are found ineligible then your candidature would be cancelled at the same time.
Detailed info about Eligibility: Check Here
Important Dates- Released
You can check out below all associated dates of NEET PG 2017:
|Sl. No||Events of the Test||Respective Dates|
|1.||Date of release of information brochure||Released on 24th September, 2016, 6.00 PM|
|2.||Online registration process||26th September to October 31, 2016|
|3.||Admit card availability||After completion of registration & scheduling process|
|4.||Exam date||December 5 to 13, 2016|
|5.||Result will be anounced||15th January, 2017|
Also Read: NEET UG Info
How to Apply for NEET PG 2017?
Registration and scheduling procedure is required to be done in online mode only by following the website i.e. www.nbe.gov.in/neetpg. Please keep in mind that no offline or hard copy of application form will be accepted. Along with that candidates also need to schedule their exam through online registration system according to the availability of test centre on the time, date and venue and their choice on first come first served basis.
Application Form info: Check Here
List of exam Centres- Find Here
Candidates must check below the prescribed exam pattern for NEET PG, it’d be highly beneficial to you at the time of preparation:
- Candidates will get 300 multiple choice questions with single correct response.
- Questions would be asked in the exam in English language only.
- Please keep in mind weightage given to the MCQ’s will be completely provisional and the authority can make changes at any point of time.
- No marks would be deducted for wrong attempts.
- The test timing will be of 3hr. 30 min.
- Subject wise distribution of the question paper would be in following ways:
- NEET PG 2017 Syllabus: Syllabus of NEET PG would be completely based on Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India.
Exam pattern complete info- Read Here
While coming to appear in the exam, candidates need to bring their admit card along with one of the documents such as PAN card, passport, Driving license, Voters’ ID card, aadhar card, MCI/State Medical Council registration certificate. Admit card will be issued to candidates after completion of registration & scheduling process.
How to collect your admit card: Read Here
Exam day instructions: Check Here
Result and Score Card
In order to get qualified into the test candidates need to fulfill following qualifying criteria as mentioned below:
The validity of the result is limited to current admission session only. Expected date for declaration of the NEET PG result is January, 2017. Due to unavailability of official notification for the year 2017 we are unable to tell you the exact date for uploading result. However, we’ll update you with exact date after release of its official notification.
Check Your result: Click Here
Candidates who have obtained the minimum qualifying marks, they are essentially required to attend the counselling procedure. Failing to do so will cancel the candidature of applicants even after qualifying the test. Counselling schedule and other details will be updated to you after release of its respective notification. Keep visiting the post time to time for regular updates.