NEET Eligibility Criteria 2018– All NEET aspirants are instructed to read prescribed eligibility norms before filling up the NEET application form. Candidates, who are found themselves eligible according to the norms of exam conducting authority, can only apply. Therefore, ensure your eligibility before you move to apply for NEET exam.
- Only Indian Nationals and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are permitted to apply for NEET 2018.
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) would be given admission to medical and dental programmes according to the norms prescribed by State Government and Government of India.
- Candidates should be completing the age of 17 years at the time of admission or on or before 31st December 2018.
- The upper age limit for appearing in NEET exam was removed in the year 2017. However, for the year 2018, it is yet to be decided. We’ll intimate you once the official notification will be announced in this regard.
- Candidates should pass in Chemistry, Physics, English and Biology/Bio-technology individually and have obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate in Chemistry, Physics and Biology/Bio-technology (40% for SC/OBC/ST/ SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH category and 45% for Gen-PH category candidates).