The application form correction facility for NEET 2019 has been started from 14th Jan 2019. In order to appear in the NEET 2019 exam, candidates have to fill and submit the application before the last date. However, in case the candidates make some mistake while filling the application form, the NEET Application Form correction 2019 window will be provided to candidates to fix the mistakes.
Candidates will be able to edit the date of birth, gender, category, state code of eligibility, disability status, exam centre, medium of exam, qualifying exam code, father’s name, percentage marks obtained in class 12, mother’s name etc. No applicants will be able to edit the application form after the correction window gets closed. In this article, we have provided complete details about NEET Application Form Correction 2019.
Availability of NEET Application Form Correction 2019 window
As the official schedule for NEET 2019 is not yet released by the authorities we are providing the tentative dates for the availability of NEET Application Form Correction 2019 window.
|Starting of application form submission||1st Nov 2018|
|Last date to submit application form||30th Nov 2018|
|Availability of Correction window||14th Jan to 31st Jan 2019|
How to do NEET Application Form Correction 2019?
- Candidates will be able to access the NEET Application Form Correction 2019 window online through the official website in the 2nd to 3rd week of March 2019 tentatively.
- The applicants need to log in using their registration number and password to edit the application.
- Click on the “Edit” button in front of the field to be modified in the application form.
- Applicants, please note that no opportunity will be given to editing the application form after the closing of NEET Application Form Correction 2019 window.
- It is advised that candidates should keep a print out of corrected and submitted application form for the future reference.
Fields that can be corrected in the NEET 2019 Application form
- Identification Identity
Who can edit it: The candidates who will fill the NEET 2019 application form with any other Id than Aadhaar Number such as Passport, Ration card, Aadhar enrollment number etc. can edit this field by using their Aadhaar or Aadhaar enrollment number.
Who cannot edit it: The candidates who fill the NEET 2019 application form with Aadhaar number and candidates with nationality OCI’s, PIO’s, and NRI and foreign cannot edit this field.
- Date of Birth
Who can edit it: The candidates who will fill the application form using any other id the Aadhaar will be able to edit this field.
Who cannot edit it: This field cannot be edited by the candidates filling the application form using the Aadhar number.
- State code of Eligibility:
The NEET Application Form Correction 2019 window will allow every candidate to edit this field. However, there are certain provisions for some candidates as follows:
- The candidates from Jammu and Kashmir can also change the status of self-declaration submitted by them.
- The candidates from Meghalaya, Assam and Jammu and Kashmir can change this field only if they have Aadhar number or Aadhar enrollment number because Aadhaar is exempted for the candidates from these states only.
Every candidate will be allowed to make correction in this field. However, the applicant has to pay an extra application fee in case he/she submitted the application form earlier from the reserved category.
- Disability Status:
All candidates will be allowed to make changes in this field. However, the candidates have to pay the extra application fee in case the candidate filled the application form claiming the disability and wants to change it.
Any candidate can change this field. However, candidates please note that if the medium is changed to any regional language then the exam center city will also needs to be changed.
- Examination Centre
Any candidate can modify this field using NEET Application Form Correction 2019 window.
Who can edit it: Any candidate who will fill the application form using a user ID other then Aadhar number such as passport, ration card etc. can edit this field
Who cannot edit it: Applicant who will fill the application form using an Aadhar number cannot edit this field.
- Qualification Exam code and percentage of Marks obtained in class 12th
All candidates can edit this field.
- Father’s Name and Mother’s Name
All candidates can modify the names using the correction window.
Note: Apart from the above-mentioned fields, candidates will not be able to edit any other data as it affects the eligibility of the candidate.
Official Link to make corrections