NEET Application Form Correction 2017: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is conducting this year by the Central Board of Secondary Education in only one phase and application process for the same is going to be commenced from the first week of December, 2016. The Central Board of Secondary Education will release the notification related to making correction in the particulars of the form.
Only two days left, Make correction in your application form now. Find direct link of correction below.
NEET Application Form Correction 2017
Candidates who have made any sort of mistakes in any particulars of the application form, this is very crucial for them to make necessary correction. An application with wrong credentials is never going to be accepted by the authority and in that case candidature of that particular candidates will be cancelled.
So, candidates must make necessary correction in the form before the stipulated deadline. They can follow below mentioned approach for the same.
Procedure of Making Correction in the Application Form
- Go to the official web portal of NEET (Link will be updated here soon).
- Click the link “Candidate Login” and you’ll be redirected to a fresh page.
- Now enter your registration number and password.
- Now, make correction in the particulars.
- Be careful while making correction in your uploaded photograph, signature and Right Hand Index Finger Impression as you won’t get second option of doing so.
Direct link to make correction- Click Here