NEET Application Form Correction 2018: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is conducting this year by the Central Board of Secondary Education in only one phase and application process for the same is going to be commenced most probably from the first week of December 2017. The Central Board of Secondary Education will release the notification related to making the correction in the particulars of the form.
NEET Application Form Correction 2018
Candidates who have made any sort of mistakes in any particulars of the NEET 2018 application form, this is very crucial for them to make the necessary correction. An application with wrong credentials is never going to be accepted by the authority and in that case candidature of that particular candidates will be cancelled.
So, candidates must make the necessary correction in the form before the stipulated deadline. They can follow below-mentioned approach for the same.
Procedure of Making Correction in the Application Form
- Go to the official web portal of NEET (Link will be updated here soon).
- Click the link “Candidate Login” and you’ll be redirected to a fresh page.
- Now enter your registration number and password.
- Now, make the correction in the particulars.
- Be careful while making the correction in your uploaded photograph, signature and Right Hand Index Finger Impression as you won’t get the second option of doing so.