The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and National Board Of Examinations (NBE) are the authorities responsible to organize NEET exam. Introduction of NEET, is not only useful for students, but also for various medical exam conducting boards. Now, admission to MBBS/BDS/MD/MS programmes will completely depend upon your performance in this exam.
A student should have utmost level of preparation if they want to get admitted into medical programme through NEET.
NEET UG Info- Check Here
NEET PG Info- Check Here
We’re describing below the minimum eligibility conditions for appearing in NEET Undergraduate and Postgraduate exam:
UG Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are Indian National or Overseas Citizen of India are permitted to apply for NEET UG test. Talking about the educational qualification, candidates must possess class 12th as qualifying degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology to become eligible for getting admission to MBBS and BDS programme.
PG Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates having MBBS degree or provisional MBBS passing certificate as recognized according to the provision of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and have provisional or permanent registration certificate obtained from State Medical Council or Medical Council of India are permitted to apply.
- Candidates who have either completed or going to complete their internship on or before 31st March, 2017 can apply for NEET PG.
- If any candidate is found ineligible at any stage, his/her application is liable to be rejected by the concerned authority.
- There will be one paper consisting 180 objective type questions having four options with one correct answer from Physics, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and Chemistry.
- Exam duration for the questions paper is 03 hours and language of the question paper is English as well as Hindi.
- There will be 240 multiple choice questions consisting single correct answer. All questions will be in English language only.
- There will be no negative marking scheme.
Separate counselling will be conducted for NEET UG and NEET PG aspirants by its respective authority. Candidates will be allotted seats into their desiring programme as per their marks acquired in the exam. It’d be highly essential to attend the counselling process for all NEET successful applicants.