NEET 2017 – The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and National Board Of Examinations (NBE) are the authorities responsible to organize NEET exam. Introduction of NEET, is not only useful for students, but also for various medical exam conducting boards. Now, admission to MBBS/BDS/MD/MS programmes will completely depend upon your performance in this exam.
A student should have utmost level of preparation if they want to get admitted into medical programme through NEET 2017. It is expecting that the official notification of NEET for the year 2017 gets announced in the month of September.
NEET 2017 UG application form will be available from 21st December, 2016. Direct link will be available soon.
Candidates can write NEET 2017 in 8 different regional languages which includes Hindi, English, Tamil, Assamese, Marathi,Bengali, Gujarati, and Telugu.
NEET UG Info- Check Here
NEET PG Info- Check Here
NEET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
We’re describing below the minimum eligibility conditions for appearing in NEET Undergraduate and Postgraduate exam:
NEET UG Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are Indian National or Overseas Citizen of India are permitted to apply for NEET UG test. Talking about the educational qualification, candidates must possess class 12th as qualifying degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology to become eligible for getting admission to MBBS and BDS programme.
NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates having MBBS degree or provisional MBBS passing certificate as recognized according to the provision of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and have provisional or permanent registration certificate obtained from State Medical Council or Medical Council of India are permitted to apply.
- Candidates who have either completed or going to complete their internship on or before 31st March, 2017 can apply for NEET PG.
- If any candidate is found ineligible at any stage, his/her application is liable to be rejected by the concerned authority.
NEET 2017 -How to Apply?
Online application in the prescribed format for NEET UG will be accessible from the website i.e. www.cbseneet.nic.in whereas, for PG programme application form would be available at http://www.nbe.gov.in/. Candidates need to check out the respective website for accessing the application form according to their desiring programme. Submit your application without missing the prescribed deadline and in appropriate format.
Exam Pattern NEET 2017
It is very important to have information regarding NEET exam pattern if you are appearing in this exam. Therefore, i have summarized below the exam pattern of NEET exam 2017; please have a look:
Prescribed Pattern for NEET UG
- There will be one paper consisting 180 objective type questions having four options with one correct answer from Physics, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and Chemistry.
- Exam duration for the questions paper is 03 hours and language of the question paper is English as well as Hindi.
Prescribed Pattern for NEET PG
- There will be 240 multiple choice questions consisting single correct answer. All questions will be in English language only.
- There will be no negative marking scheme.
Successfully registered candidates are permitted to download their NEET admit card by following the respective link available at official website of the authority. You must download your admit card in between the prescribed date. Admit card for NEET UG and NEET PG will be available at its respective website.
NEET 2017 Result
Candidates who cross the notified cutoff will be assumed under the list of successful applicants of NEET. Successful aspirants can check out their result by following the official portal of the authority. Keep visiting the portal for getting further updates.
NEET 2017 Counselling Procedure
Separate counselling will be conducted for NEET UG and NEET PG aspirants by its respective authority. Candidates will be allotted seats into their desiring programme as per their marks acquired in the exam. It’d be highly essential to attend the counselling process for all NEET successful applicants.