MP Pahunt 2018: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is responsible to organize Madhya Pradesh Pre Ayurved, Homoeopathy,Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga Test (MP Pahunt) every year for providing admission into BHMS, BAMS, BUMS & BNYS programs. Candidates, wishing to get admission into said programs thru MP Pahunt 2018 can obtain its online application form from May 2018.
MP Pahunt 2018 Important Dates
Candidates may check below all important dates associated with MP Pahunt 2018. We’ll update all mentioned dates after announcement of its respective notification.
|Sl. No||Events of the Exam||Tentative schedule|
|1.||Date of filling online application form||May 2018|
|2.||Closing date of online application form availability||June 2018|
|3.||Date of availability of admit card||One or two weeks prior of the exam|
|4.||Date of Examination||Fourth week of July 2018|
|5.||Date of publication of the result||August 2018|
MP PAHUNT Eligibility Criteria
Every candidate has to fulfill all criteria mentioned below in order to become eligible for admission to said programs:
Criteria A: Candidates who are bonafide residents of Madhya Pradesh can only apply for admission to Government College; however it is not essential for admission into private colleges.
Criteria B: For admission to Government colleges, candidates will be required to fulfill one of the following criteria:
- Candidates must hold citizenship of Madhya Pradesh state.
- Passing class 12th or its equivalent exam with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board is compulsory.
- Candidates have to obtain minimum 50% marks (40% for reserved category) in the qualifying exam.
- Looking into the age criteria, the age of candidates should be 17 years as on 31st December 2018. The upper age criterion is 25 years where, candidates of reserved category can relaxation of 5 years.
MP Pahunt Application Form 2018
Candidates can find latest updates on MP Pahunt application form from the local newspaper and official website. They may apply for MP Pahunt 2018 from May 2018 onward. Before you start applying for the exam, please keep scanned copy of color passport size photograph and all other necessary information/documents with you.
The amount of registration fee is Rs.600/- if you belong to General category and Rs.300/- for SC/ST category candidates. The amount can be paid either through debit card/credit card/net banking.
Please check out the important information associated with MP PAHUNT exam pattern:
- The question paper will be available in English as well as Hindi language.
- The question paper will consist of only multiple choice questions.
- The test will be of three hours.
- The question paper will be of 200 marks.
- One mark will be added for every correct response.
- There will be no negative marking rule applicable for incorrect response.
|Question Papers||Subjects Involved||Number of Question||Marks|
|Part A||Physics & Chemistry||50 questions from each||1 mark for every question|
|Part B||Zoology & Botany||50 questions from each||1 mark for every question|
Candidates will be able to find the MP Pahunt 2018 admit card at least one of two weeks before commencement of the exam. They may download their respective admit card by using their respective registration number and date of birth.
Candidates may check their respective result thru the official website of MP Vyapam in the month of August 2018. After the declaration of result, the authority will publish a merit list containing name of all successful students.
MP Pahunt 2018 Counselling
The process of counselling and seat allotment will be done in online mode. It is most probable that the counselling process would be commenced in the month of August 2018 after declaration of the result. Candidates have to appear in the counselling process based on their respective position in the merit list.