The Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges (APDMC), Madhya Pradesh is the concerned authority responsible to conduct MP DMAT 2019 for admission to medical and dental programmes offered by private colleges of Madhya Pradesh. It is notified to the candidates that admission to MBBS/BDS programme will be done based candidates’ NEET exam score.
- Passed class 12th with Physics, Biology, Chemistry from Board of Secondary Education MP or CBSE with securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Candidates should individually pass in all mentioned subjects and English. Or,
- Candidates, those have cleared an equivalent or higher exam with above-mentioned subjects from any other recognized board or university with similar marks are also eligible to apply. Or,
- Candidates having any other equivalent qualification recognized by Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India/Govt. of India are eligible to apply.
MP DMAT 2019 Important Dates
|Events of the Exam||Respective Dates|
|Registration process will start||July 2019|
|Date of choice filling & locking||July 2019|
|Seat allotment process will be conducted||August 2019|
|First round result will be declared||August 2019|
|Candidates need to report at allotted college||August 2019|
|Online option for up grading||August 2019|
|Date of Online registration conducted at college level||August 2019|
How to Apply for MP DMAT 2019?
Candidates can obtain the application form in following ways, please have a look:
- From selected State Bank of India branches with the payment of Rs. 750/- through cash.
- From associated office or participating colleges with the payment of Rs. 750. Payment can be made either through demand draft or cash. In case you are doing the payment through demand draft then you need to obtain the draft in favour of APDMC payable at Bhopal.
- It is also possible to download the form from the official website i.e. http://www.apdmcmp.com/. In such case, candidates will be asked to do the payment of Rs. 1500/- (for MBBS and BDS programme) and Rs. 750/- for other programmes in the form of demand draft. The draft should be in favour of APDMC, payable at Bhopal.
Instructions to Apply
- Check out your eligibility first.
- Candidates are allowed to fill up the application form by using only black or blue point pen. All the information furnished in the application form should be in English language only.
- While filling the form, ensure there would not be any sort of overwriting, erasing, and cutting occurs.
- After filling the form in all its aspects, the same needs to be submitted to below-mentioned address in person or through speed post/registered post/courier.
“The Controller of Examination, DMAT Office, E-2/51, Area Colony, Opp. Habibganj Railway Station, Bhopal (MP)- 462016”
- Candidates are also eligible to deposit the fee directly at the DMAT office through cash.
- Candidates those are applying for the courses including B.Sc Nursing/BPT and other paramedical courses; they do not need to send the fee along with application form.
Instructions to put Photograph, Signature and Left Thumb Impression
- Affix recently taken coloured photograph with size of .5 cm *4.5 cm.
- Candidates need to put their left thumb impression by using red/blue stamp pad only.
- Signature of candidates should be placed in the mentioned box in the form.
|Paper (s)||Only one question paper|
|Number of questions (in total)||200|
|Questions Type Definition||Multiple Choice Type|
|Duration of the Test||3 Hours|
|Subjects of the Question Paper||• Physics
|Distribution of Questions from Each Subject||• Physics- 50 questions
• Chemistry- 50 questions
• Zoology- 50 questions
• Botany- 50 questions
|Marks Awarded in Case of one Right Answer||+1 Mark|
|Negative Marking Rule||NO|
MP DMAT 2019 Admit Card
Talking about the date of availability of admit card is one week prior to the exam. However, candidates will be updated with the exact date of uploading admit card through this article.
Result and Selection Procedure
Date of publishing MP DMAT 2019 result will be updated in this article once we receive any official notification regarding the same. After declaring the result of candidates, the respective authority will prepare merit list and the waiting list.
An open counselling process will be organized by the respective authority for admitting candidates in aforesaid courses. Counseling schedule will be notified to candidates after declaration of its result.
Address of DMAT Office
E-2/51 ARERA COLONY,
OPP. HABIBGANJ RAILWAY STATION,
Official Website: http://www.apdmcmp.com/