MH PGM PGD CET 2018 entrance exam will be conducted by Directorate Medical Education and Research (DMER), Mumbai on in the month of Jan 2018. This exam is conducted by the concerned body for admission to various post graduate and diploma courses across 27 medical institutes and colleges of Maharashtra. Admission to 50% of the total seats will be done through MH PGM PGD CET 2018 and the rest 50% will be done on the basis of All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination 2016 (AIPGMEE). Candidates are free to retrieve all related information of MH PGM PGD CET exam 2018 here at our portal for example availability of application form, procedure of application, important dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, admit card, result etc.
MH PGM PGD CET 2018 Important Dates
Official notification for MH PGM PGD CET 2018 has not been announced. Here we are specifying the tentative dates for MH PGM PGD CET 2018:
|Date for availability of MH PGM PGD CET 2018 online applications||December 2017|
|Last date for receiving the online application form||December 2017|
|Date of releasing MH PGM PGD CET 2018 Admit cards online||Jan 2018|
|MH PGM PGD CET 2018 Exam Date||Jan 2018|
|Exam marks/provisional result will be declared||February 2018|
MH PGM PGD CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Please take a look on the MH PGM PGD CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria we are going to describe below:
- Candidates must be a permanent resident of India only. Categories of students such as Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)/ Non Resident Indians (NRI) are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates those have cleared postgraduate diploma course will be allowed to apply for MH PGM PGD CET 2018 but the subject should be similar.
- Candidates must have completed a rotating internship from a genuine medical college till March 31, 2018.
- Candidates those hold registration either from Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC) or the Medical Council of India are totally eligible to appear in the exam.
- Candidates who have passed MBBS exam from any foreign university are not allowed to apply.
MH PGM PGD CET 2018 Application Form: How to Apply?
We recommend candidates to follow the approach of MH PGM PGD CET 2018 application we are describing below:
- The application form should be submitted by candidates in online mode and before the last date.
- Candidates should put only genuine and relevant details in the application form.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 2500 including the bank charge of Rs.60/- through the bank challan.
- After remitting the application fee don’t forget to obtain a copy of your challan containing Journal ID/Transaction ID.
- Details related to Journal ID/Transaction ID will be also mailed to the registered email id of candidates.
Candidates must gather all related information about MH PGM PGD CET 2018 exam pattern as this will help them to understand the paper they are going to appear. All candidates should know the exam pattern of the particular test they are going to appear. Please go through the points mentioned below relating to MH PGM PGD CET 2018 Exam Pattern:
- MH PGM PGD CET exam 2018 will be organized in the month of January, 2018.
- Examination centre will be allocated to students across Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune and Aurangabad cities.
- Question paper language will be English only and exam duration will be for 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- The question paper will contain 300 multiple choice questions.
- 1 mark will be given to candidates for every right answer and there will be no negative marking against wrong answer.
There are no any other processes available rather than downloading the admit card. It means no admit card will be sent to candidates through post. Candidates can download their admit card in between January 2018.
MH PGM PGD CET 2018 Result
Provisional marks of students will be declared on Feb 2018. After declaration of result, candidates will be eligible to download the copy provisional result/marks from the official website of DMER.
MH PGM PGD CET 2018 Counselling
Seats for post graduate Medical and Dental courses will be allocated to students via online preference form which is filled by qualified students. Colleges will be allocated based on the marks of candidates in the qualifying exam. All candidates are restricted to follow the date mentioned by concerned authority, otherwise their application will get cancelled.
Feel free to Share your query with us, if any. We will try our level best to revert soon. Thanks