MGM University is a NAAC accredited Medical University deemed University based in India. The institute has two campuses one in Navi-Mumbai and other one in Aurangabad. The management of MGM University is expecting that by the year 2020, the MGM institute of Medical Science will be known as the top-ranking Centre of Excellence in Medical Education and Research institute in India. For the admissions of MBBS, the Institute conducting entrance exam – commonly known as ‘MGM UG CET’ will held in the month of March every year. Get from here MGM UG CET – 2017 details such as Syllabus, Application Form, results, Admit card and Syllabus.
MGM University is conducting UG CET exam on every year for the admissions to its 150 seats that are approved by the Medical Council of India.
Eligibility required for attending MGM UG CET – 2017
- The applicant must be an Indian National
- Those who are born on or before 31-12-1999 can only apply
- The applicant must be medically fit. In order to prove the fitness, the candidate must submit a certificate (issued by the controller of exams) to the controller of exam at the time of taking admission.
- Pass in qualifying examination (class 12) with physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects that recognized by COBSE, New Delhi and taken together 50% Minimum in PCB.
- The candidates who are going to attend Qualifying Examination in March/April 2017 are also eligible, they have to submit a statement which saying that they can attain 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
MGM UG CET Application Form-
How to apply?
- Visit the Official Website of MGM University (http://www.mgmuhs.com/) and then Click on the link- MGM UG CET – 2017
- You can see the application forms in the link. Then, read the instructions carefully. After that Click NEXT button to proceed further.
- Fill the application form carefully; upload then a scanned photograph and signature.
- After that submit the application online. After form submission, the candidate will get a Bank Challan that generated online, which includes Unique Application No. (Username) along with details of nonrefundable required fee. The same info will share to candidate’s email ID as well.
- Now visit any branch of SBI with the e-challan and pay the requisite fee of Rs. 4500/- (Four Thousand Five Hundred only). After paying the fees, the bank will give you back a copy of Challan indicating Journal ID/ Transaction ID.
- The applicant then login with Application Number (User Name) and the unique password to download the application form.
|Name of the Event
|Date of availability of online application form||1st week of March 2017|
|Last date for submitting applications online
|2st week of April 2017|
|Last date for the submission of MGM UG CET – 2017 application Online with late fee||Fourth week of April 2017|
|Date to download admit card (Start Date)||First week of May, 2017|
|Date of MGM UG CET- 2017 Examination||Second Week of May 2017|
|Declaration of Results||Fourth Week of May 2017|
|Last date of receipt of applications for verification of marks||Fourth Week of May 2017|
|Declaration date of first merit list||First week of June 2017|
|Dates for admission counseling
|From second week of June Onwards|
|Classes start date
|1st Week of August 2017|
All the successfully applied candidates are eligible to get the admit card that offered by the controller of exams. Candidates can collect the admit card from the official website of exam in the month of May.
Note: The candidate must carry a valid ID card along with the application form.
Candidates can download the result from the official website of MGM University. In case any typical errors noticed in the result such as name, age, gender, etc then contact the institute within next 24 hours.
For any Info, Contact
MGM Institute of Health Sciences
MGM Educational Campus, Sector 1, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 410209
Phone: 022 2743 2471