Applicants are invited by the Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences for admission to undergraduate programme B.V.Sc & A.H. Courses. Here candidates can find information related to this exam such as process of application, exam date, pattern, eligibility criteria, admit card, result etc.
LLRUVAS Hisar B.V.Sc & A.H Admissions Important Dates
- Availability of application form on website: March 2018
- Last date of receiving the online application form without late fee (excluding NRI): April 2018
- Last date of receiving the online application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-: June 2018
- Entrance exam date (except NRI): June 2018
- Result will be published: July 2018
- First counselling will begin: July 2018
Important Dates for NRI students
- Last date for receiving the application form without late fee: July 2018
- Last date for receiving the application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-: July 2018
- Counselling process will begin from: July 2018
- Registration process will begin from: August 2018
Test and Counselling fee:
For General category: Rs. 2200/-
For BC/ SC/SBC/EBPGC Categories candidates: Rs. 550/-
for NRI and Foreign Nationals: Rs.3300/-
LLRUVAS Hisar B.V.Sc & A.H Admissions Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate’s age should be at least 17 years as on or before 31st December 2018.
- Candidates belonging to all categories apart from the SC category must have passed class 12th or its equivalent exam with PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology) from a recognized board and obtained minimum aggregate marks of 50%. Candidates belonging to SC category are required to secure at least 40% marks.
LLRUVAS Hisar B.V.Sc & A.H Admissions Online Application Form
Importance information related to online application for LLRUVAS Hisar B.V.Sc & A.H Admissions are specified below: please have a look:
- Only online application will be accepted by the concerned authority.
- We advise candidates to please read the instruction mentioned in the prospectus very carefully before start applying.
- Candidates can easily obtain the online application form along with prospectus from the official website i.e. http://www.luvas.edu.in and luvasadmissions.com.
- Candidates need to fill up the application form very carefully.
- Finally it is also must to remit the required application fee.
LLRUVAS Hisar B.V.Sc & A.H Admissions Exam Pattern
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
- Total number of questions will be 200 and total marks will be 200.
- Test will be in English only.
- Syllabus of this entrance test will follow the syllabus of 10+1 and 10+2 of Board of School Education, Haryana /C.B.S.E., New Delhi
- Candidates will get 100 questions from Biology, 50 questions from Chemistry and 50 questions from Physics.
Feel free to Share your query with us, if any. We will try our level best to revert soon. Thanks