The JIPMER MBBS Result 2019 will be declared by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education Research (JIPMER) in the 3rd week of June 2019 tentatively. The candidate’s marks or percentile will be available through the JIPMER MBBS Result 2019.
The applicants who will appear in the JIPMER MBBS exam 2019 will be able to check the result in online mode through the official website only. A direct link to check the result will also be made available on this page as well. In this article, we have provided each and every detail about JIPMER MBBS Result 2019 that is very important for the aspirants.
JIPMER MBBS Result Date 2019
The exact date for JIPMER MBBS 2019 result will be updated on this page when available. However, candidates can check the tentative dates based on last year’s data for the reference.
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Date of JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2019||1st week of June 2019|
|Declaration of JIPMER MBBS Result 2019||2nd week of June 2019|
|First Counselling for JIPMER MBBS Admission 2019||Last week of June 2019|
|Second Counselling||Last week of July 2019|
How to check JIPMER MBBS Result 2019?
- The list of qualified candidates for JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2019 will be updated on the official website i.e. Jipmer.edu.in.
- The candidates have to provide their name and roll number on the official website in order to check the marks or percentile scored by them.
- Aspirants please note that the requests for rechecking or reevaluation of JIPMER MBBS Result 2019 will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Note: The authorities will not send any individual letter to selected candidates.
JIPMER MBBS Merit List 2019
Based on the JIPMER MBBS result 2019, the following merit lists will be prepared by the authorities based on candidate’s percentile scores.
- Common or Unreserved Merit List: Candidate who will take the benefits of reservation in fields like age limit, qualification, permitted number of chances in written examination, experience etc. will not be allowed to take admission through this merit list.
- Scheduled Tribe Candidates Merit list
- Scheduled Caste Candidates Merit list
- Other Backward Classes Candidates Merit list
- Pondicherry- UR Candidates Merit list
- Pondicherry – OBC Candidates Merit List
- Pondicherry – SC Candidates Merit list
- Pondicherry- OPH Candidates Merit List
- OPH Candidates Merit List
- NRI/OCI candidates Merit List.
Note: From each category the total number of candidates to be called for JIPMER 2019 counselling will be Ten times the number of available seats.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Counselling
- After the declaration of JIPMER MBBS Result 2019, the qualified candidates will be called for the JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2019.
- Biometric finger print verification along with image verification will be done on the same day of JIPMER MBBS 2019 Counselling.
- The candidates have to submit the self attested copies of all the relevant certificates and with six passport size photos at the time of counselling.
- The choice filling and the allotment of seats will be done in JIPMER MBBS 2019 Counselling process.