JIPMER MBBS 2017 is a National level medical entrance exam conducted by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Puducherry. The exam will be going to conduct on 4 June 2017 and the application form for the same will be available from 27 March 2017.
If you are looking admission through this test then we advise you to explore this article for complete information.
JIPMER MBBS 2017 admit card is available from 22nd May 2017. Download Here
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Indian nationals and Overseas Citizen of India are eligible to appear in the test.
- The minimum age of candidates should be 17 years as on December 31st, 2017 i.e. candidates should be born on or after January 01, 2000.
- Candidates should have completed or appearing class 12th exam in the year 2017.
- Major subjects studied by candidates in 10+2 are Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Bio-technology or any other elective subject with English.
- General category candidates should have obtained minimum 50% marks in PCB (40% for OBC/SC/ST and 45% for General PH).
Check Complete Eligibility Criteria Info- Click Here
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
|Online registration process commenced from||27 March, 2017|
|Deadline of application process||3 May, 2017|
|Admit card download process starts||Third week of May, 2017|
|Examination date||4 June, 2017|
|First Counseling date||27 June, 2017|
|Second counseling date||19 July, 2017|
|Third counseling date||23 August, 2017|
|Last date for admission||30 September, 2017|
Check Important Dates- Click Here
How to Apply for JIPMER MBBS Programme?
Complete information related to the application procedure for JIPMER MBBS programme is as follows:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from 27 March, 2017.
- Candidates are required to complete the registration procedure within the mentioned dates otherwise you can’t appear for the test.
- Application form should be filled and submitted in online mode only; no other modes of application will be accepted by candidates.
- Before submission of your application kindly double verify the details furnished by you as it won’t be changed further.
For General/OBC: Rs. 1000/-
For SC/ST category applicants: Rs. 800/-
Instructions to Apply- Click Here
Exam Pattern Details
|Mode of the exam||Online mode (Computer based test)|
|Questions’ type||Reason-assertion and multiple choice questions|
|Language mode||English only|
|Total number of questions||200|
|Distribution of question||
|Prescribed syllabus||CBSE board class 12th syllabus|
|Marking scheme||· For each correct response: +1 mark
· For each incorrect response: no negative marking
Check Exam Pattern Info- Click Here
Best Books to Prepare for JIPMER MBBS Exam- Click Here
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to download the JIPMER MBBS admit card for the year 2017 in the month of May, 2017. For the same candidates need to get access of the official website.
Download Your Admit Card- Click Here
JIPMER MBBS 2017 answer key will be only released by the conducting authority as it is a computer based test.
Download Exam Syllabus- Click Here
Candidates who have appeared in the JIPMER MBBS exam they can check their result in the month of June, 2017. The respective authority will release result in terms of merit list which contains information such as candidate’s name, total marks, roll number, percentile scored and marks obtained in Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Logic & Quantitative Reasoning and English along with Comprehension.
Check Your Result- Click Here
Based on candidate’s rank they will be invited to attend the counseling procedure which is scheduled to be held on 27 June, 2017. The counseling procedure will be organized at institute campus only.