JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2017 is going to be commenced from 27 June, 2017 for allotment of seats in Puducherry and Karaikal campus. The mode of counselling will be offline; it means candidates will have to report at counselling venue in person. All qualified candidates must report at counselling venue on notified date & time.
JIPMER MBBS Counseling Important Dates
|First Counseling date/allotment of seats||27 June, 2017|
|Second counseling date/ wait list allotment||19 July, 2017|
|Third counseling date||23 August, 2017|
|Last date for admission||30 September, 2017|
Mode and Venue of Counselling
JIPMER MBBS counselling process is going to be organized in offline mode at Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Puducherry. Candidates, based on their rank, need to report at notified counselling venue on prescribed date.
JIPMER MBBS Counselling Schedule 2017
|Events||Important Dates and Time|
Process of exercising options for JIPMER Karaikal and Puducherry
|June, 2017 (8.00 AM): For OPH Candidates Only|
|June, 2017 (8.00 AM): For PBC/UR category candidates|
|June, 2017 (8.00 AM): For Puducherry/ SC/ST/NRI-OCI category candidates|
Date of admission formalities and submission process of fee payment
|June, 2017 (8.00 AM): For UR/ OPH/OBC category candidates only|
|June, 2017 (8.00 AM): For Puducherry/ SC/ST/NRI-OCI candidates only|
|Admission & Hostel accommodation letter will be issued||June, 2017|
|Courses will be commenced||July, 2017|
|Last date of AIIMS MBBS admission process||September, 2017|
JIPMER MBBS Counselling Procedure 2017
- Candidates will be asked to attend biometric finger print and image verifications procedure before appearing to the counselling process.
- Merit list will be prepared and announced by only those candidates who have acquired minimum qualifying marks in the exam.
- Physically Handicapped category candidates will be provided admission based on horizontal reservation.
- Admission against Unreserved category seats will be completely based on merit list. Seat allotment process will be based on candidates’ rank in the merit list.
- After completion of the counselling procedure, if seats remain vacant then the same would be filled by candidates whose names are enlisted under waiting list.
- Candidates need to come at counselling venue with their parents/guardians.
- If you haven’t attended the counselling procedure on stipulated date & time then your admission is liable to be cancelled.
List of Documents Required to be Submitted by Candidates During Counselling
- Qualifying exam related certificates;
- Mark statement of qualifying exam;
- Date of birth certificate (Age Certificate);
- Character and conduct certificate that should be obtained from Head of the Institute last studied;
- Residence certificate obtained from Revenue Authority;
- Category certificate, if necessary;
- Transfer certificate obtained from Head of the Institution where last studied;
- If you are among Puducherry residents then you need to submit residence or employer certificate;
- OPH category candidates need to produce Medical certificate;