JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2018 is going to be commenced in the month of June 2018 for allotment of seats in Puducherry and Karaikal campus. The mode of counselling will be offline; it means candidates will have to report at counselling venue in person. All qualified candidates must report at counselling venue on notified date & time.
JIPMER MBBS Counseling Important Dates
|First Counselling date/allotment of seats||June 2018|
|Second counselling date/ wait list allotment||July 2018|
|Third counselling date||August 2018|
|Last date for admission||September 2018|
Mode and Venue of Counselling
JIPMER MBBS counselling process is going to be organized in offline mode at Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Puducherry. Candidates, based on their rank, need to report at notified counselling venue on the prescribed date.
JIPMER MBBS Counselling Schedule 2018
|Events||Important Dates and Time|
Process of exercising options for JIPMER Karaikal and Puducherry
|June 2018 (For OPH Candidates Only)|
|June 2018 (For PBC/UR category candidates)|
|June 2018 (For Puducherry/ SC/ST/NRI-OCI category candidates)|
Date of admission formalities and submission process of fee payment
|June 2018 (For UR/ OPH/OBC category candidates only)|
|June 2018 (For Puducherry/ SC/ST/NRI-OCI candidates only)|
|Admission & Hostel accommodation letter will be issued||June 2018|
|Courses will be commenced||July 2018|
|Last date of AIIMS MBBS admission process||September 2018|
JIPMER MBBS Counselling Procedure 2018
- Candidates will be asked to attend biometric finger print and image verifications procedure before appearing to the counselling process.
- Merit list will be prepared and announced by only those candidates who have acquired minimum qualifying marks in the exam.
- Physically Handicapped category candidates will be provided admission based on horizontal reservation.
- Admission against Unreserved category seats will be completely based on merit list. Seat allotment process will be based on candidates’ rank in the merit list.
- After completion of the counselling procedure, if seats remain vacant then the same would be filled by candidates whose names are enlisted under waiting list.
- Candidates need to come at counselling venue with their parents/guardians.
- If you haven’t attended the counselling procedure on stipulated date & time then your admission is liable to be cancelled.
List of Documents Required to be Submitted by Candidates During JIPMER MBBS Counselling
- Qualifying exam related certificates;
- Mark statement of qualifying exam;
- Date of birth certificate (Age Certificate);
- Character and conduct certificate that should be obtained from Head of the Institute last studied;
- Residence certificate obtained from Revenue Authority;
- Category certificate, if necessary;
- Transfer certificate obtained from Head of the Institution where last studied;
- If you are among Puducherry residents then you need to submit residence or employer certificate;
- OPH category candidates need to produce Medical certificate;