IGNOU OPENDEN 2018: Indira Gandhi National Open University together with Dental Council of India (DCI) is going to organize OPENDEN 2018 Examination soon for the academic session 2018-19. Candidates seeking admission in the PG Dental Courses such as Endodontics, Oral Implantology etc can apply for OPENDEN 2018 as per scheduled date.
The duration for an academic programme will be dependent upon the selection of programme made by candidate. For more details about IGNOU OPENDEN 2018, candidates can go through the post mentioned below on this web page.
- PGCE – Post Graduate Certificate in Endodontics
- PGCOI – Post Graduate Certificate in Oral Implantology
Eligibility criteria for IGNOU OPENDEN 2018
Interested and eligible candidates should satisfy the prescribed eligibility criteria before appearing for IGNOU OPENDEN 2018. The details of IGNOU OPENDEN 2018 are listed below:
- Aspirants must complete their BDS degree with medical training from any approved college/ university/ educational institution to appear in the entrance examination.
- There is no provision on age limit.
IGNOU OPENDEN 2018 Application form: How to apply?
Application form of IGNOU OPENDEN 2018 will available in both online as well as offline modes.
Online Application Process:
- For IGNOU OPENDEN 2018 online application form, candidates can go through the official website of university i.e. www.ignou.ac.in.
- After opening the official portal, download the application form from the given link.
- Fill all the mandatory fields very carefully and correctly.
- Candidates should submit the completely filed application form along with an applicable fee on or before the due date.
For offline mode:
In case of offline application, candidates have to visit the IGNOU office in person and purchase the form by paying certain amount in cash.
Candidates needs to submit Rs.500/- as necessary examination fee including of prospectus. The payment of fee can be made through demand draft drawn in favor of Registrar (SRD), IGNOU, Delhi, payable at New Delhi. Candidates also have to pay an additional Rs.50 as service charges while paying fee through offline mode.
IGNOU OPENDEN 2018 Selection Process
Selection of candidates for admission to aforesaid courses will be done on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in the Combined Entrance examination. Applicants are provided admission according to the reservation regulations as per Indian Government law.