Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) is going to offer admission to engineering and diploma/degree pharmacy courses through Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2019 (GUJCET 2019). It is a state level exam which will provide the admission to government, govt. aided, and self finance institutes of Gujarat.
Candidate needs to pass 10+2 exam in order to appear in this exam. In this article, we are going to discuss various details regarding GUJCET 2019 including important dates, application procedure, application fee, eligibility criteria etc.
Latest: GUJCET 2019 exam will be held on 23rd April 2019 instead of 4th April 2019. Candidates can apply here for the exam.
GUJCET 2019 Important Dates
Candidates willing to take admission through GUJCET 2019 can check important tentative dates regarding the exam as official notification is yet to be released.
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Release of application form||4th week of March 2019|
|Last date to apply||2nd week April 2019|
|Downloading of admit card||April 2019|
|Declaration of Result||May/June 2019|
|Date of Counselling||June 2019|
GUJCET 2019 Application Procedure
- GUCET 2019 application forms are likely to be available by the 4th week of March 2019.
- The Application can be submitted online from the official website.
- Candidate needs to fill all the necessary personal, academic and contact detail correctly. An incomplete or incorrect form can be rejected.
- Candidate will also need to upload its recent photograph and signature in a prescribed manner.
- Applications with unclear photograph and signature will be rejected.
GUJCET 2019 Application Fee
Candidates will be required to pay a fee of Rs 300/- in order to apply for GUCET 2019. Fee mentioned here is as per the record of last year, the application fee for 2019 can be changed.
GUJCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Every candidate needs to fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to apply for GUJECT 2019. The eligibility criterion to appear in this exam is as follows.
- Nationality: Candidate needs to be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: Applicant must be a resident of Gujarat. A Resident of Gujarat living outside of Gujarat can also apply for GUJCET 2019.
- Minimum Qualification: Candidate must have qualified 10+2 exam from GSEB, Gandhinagar/NIOS/CBSE Delhi/ICSE.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who will appear in 10+2 exam in 2019 are also eligible.
- Minimum Marks: At least 45% marks are necessary in 10+2 exam. Only 40% marks are required for reserve categories.
GUJCET 2019 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern for GUJCET 2019 is as follows:
No. of Questions: Total no. of 120 questions will be asked.
Types of Questions: Multiple choice questions with 4 options will be asked
Subjects Included: Physics, Chemistry and Maths/Bio.
Maximum Marks: Maximum marks will be 120.
Examination Duration: Duration of exam is 3 hours.
Negative Marking: ¼ Marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
GUJCET 2019 Admit Card
GUJCET 2019 Admit card will be available in April 2019. Candidate will be required to carry their admit card to exam venue as no candidate will be allowed to give exam without an admit card. Exam venue will be mentioned on admit card
GUJCET Result 2019
GUJCET 2019 Result will be announced within 3 weeks after the examination. However, an answer key will be published earlier so that candidates can match their answers in accordance with the correct ones.
Both answer keys and result will be published on the official website. Merit list of GUJCET 2019 will be created by giving 60% weightage to the marks obtained in theory papers of Physics, Chemistry and Maths/Biology and 40% weightage to the marks obtained in GUJCET 2019.
GUJCET Counselling 2019
Counselling will be organized by Admission Committee for Profession Courses (ACPC) for all the qualified candidates. Seat allocation will depend only upon merit, category and availability of seats.
Documents required for verification at the time of counselling are as follows:
- Mark sheet of class 10th
- Mark sheet of class 12th
- Transfer certificate
- GUJCET 2019 Result
- Passport size photographs
- Category certificate ( only if applicable)