GPAT Syllabus 2019: The syllabus of GPAT 2019 will be prescribed by the AICTE. Candidates can check the updated syllabus of GPAT 2019 online from the official website of authority as well as from this page after the official announcement.
GPAT officially known as Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is a national level entrance examination that is managed and organized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year. The exam will conduct for admission into the Master’s programme of Pharmacy (M.Pharma) in various recognized and reputed pharmacy colleges.
Candidates planning to appear for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) can check the complete details about GPAT syllabus 2019 from the article mentioned below on this page.
GPAT Syllabus 2019
Aspirants preparing for the GPAT 2019 can obtain the latest and updated GPAT Syllabus 2019 from the official website of conducting authority after the official release.
The authority will upload the syllabus in PDF format only. Candidates are advised to know the GPAT 2019 syllabus before starting your preparations because with the good understanding of subjects candidates can prepare themselves accordingly.
All the topics listed in the GPAT Syllabus 2019 will be asked in the exam. So, it is must for all candidates to download the GPAT 2019 Syllabus for better preparation.
The exam will comprise a total of 125 questions to be answered in 180 minutes i.e. 3 hours. For each correct answer, four marks will be rewarded and for each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted. The GPAT Syllabus 2019 will be divided into four major sections as mentioned below:
- Pharmaceutics Syllabus
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry Syllabus
- Pharmacology Syllabus
- Pharmacognosy Syllabus
Major topics covered under above sections are as follows:
- Physical Pharmacy
- Microbiology in Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence & Ethics
- Introduction to Dispensing and Community Pharmacy
- The Importance of unit operations in manufacturing
- Dosages Forms, designing & evaluation
Pharmaceutical Chemistry Syllabus
- Inorganic Pharmaceutical & medicinal chemistry
- Physical Chemistry and its importance in pharmacy
- Organic Chemistry and its importance in pharmacy
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Fundamentals of general pharmacology
- Basic Concepts of Pharmacotherapy
- Immunopatho physiology
- Patho physiology of Common Diseases
- Volatile Oils
- Studies of Traditional Drugs
- Sources of Drugs
- Alkaloid Containing Drugs
- Glycoside Containing Drugs
- General Techniques of Biosynthetic Studies
- Basic Metabolic Pathways/Biogenesis
- The role of plant-based drugs on the National economy
- Applications of plant tissue culture in pharmacognosy
- Marine pharmacognosy
GPAT Syllabus PDF
[pdf-embedder url=”https://www.99entranceexam.in/medicine/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/GPAT-Syllabus.pdf” title=”GPAT Syllabus”]