GPAT is a national level entrance exam organized by the NTA to get admission in Postgraduate Pharma courses. It is conducted annually from 2016 onwards. Through this candidates will able to get admission in government and top private institutions of Pharmacy. Candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria laid out by the authority to fill the GPAT Application Form 2019.Through this Article, Aspirants will get complete information about GPAT Application Form 2019 and its related components. Hence, candidates are recommended to read the complete article to know more about the GPAT 2019.
Latest: The application form has been released now online from 1st Nov 2018.
GPAT 2019 Highlights
To make it easy for candidates to understand the application procedure, we are providing the guidelines on how fill the GPAT application form 2019.Therefore candidate must read them carefully –
- The online registration form will be available to candidates from the third week of October 2018.
- The form can be filled only via online mode.
- No other mode will be entertained by the authorities.
- The registration will be done till the fourth week of December 2018.
- Candidates need to fill the details accurately and upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- The registration will be considered successful only once the payment of the application fee is done.
- Once the window for last date to fill the form closes, no correction will be permitted.
- Candidates should keep a printout of the application form.
GPAT 2019 Important Reminders
Candidates should note down the given important events along with their dates for quick reference –
|Availability of Application Form||1st Nov 2018|
|Last Date to fill the form||30th Nov 2018|
|Admit card Announcement||7th January 2019|
|Exam Date||28th January 2019|
|Result Declaration||10th February 2019|
|Merit List Announcement||February 2019|
Application Fee Structure
Note: Applicant can submit the application fee either through online (Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking) or through offline (by cash at any of the designated SBI bank branch) modes.
How to Apply?
Candidate needs to follow the step-by-step procedure given below to complete the GPAT 2019 Application Form-.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on ‘New User’ link on the homepage.
- Read the instructions carefully and accept the declaration.
- Now, click on ‘Self Registration Form’.
- Fill your credentials and click on ‘Submit’ button. A six digit password will be sent to the candidate’s registered email Id.
- Following that, proceed to payment of the application fee.
- Choose the payment modes and pay the fee.
- Fill the details in the registration form and click on ‘verify’ and submit.
- Now, upload the scanned photograph of size 140 x 160 (≤ 60Kb) and signature of file size 60 x 90 (≤ 30Kb).
- Tick the ‘I Agree’ button to accept the declaration.
- A message stating “Thank you for successfully registering for the NTA GPAT exam” after submitting the application form will be displayed.
- Candidate must take the printout of the application form for future use.
The eligibility criterion is one of the key aspects of the exam in which a candidate must ensure whether he/she fulfill the mentioned criteria or not? Before moving on to the GPAT Application Form 2019 and proceed to fill the form, candidate need to go through the given criteria as declared by authorities-
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Criteria: No age limit specified.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates).
- Appearing Candidates: Students appearing in the final year of B. Pharmacy course are also eligible for applying.
Application link direct- Apply Here
Note: Candidates who have done B.Tech (Pharmaceutical and fine chemical technology) or equivalent exam qualifying candidates are not eligible to appear for GPAT exam.