FMGE 2018: National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducts Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam (FMGE) twice in a year i.e. June session and December session. FMGE 2018 is an India level entrance examination conducts for the candidates possessing medical education from abroad but wishing for getting provisional or permanent registration with MCI or any State Medical Council.
The FMGE 2018 online application for June session will be available probably in the month of April 2018 whereas for December session the application form will be obtained in the month of September 2018. Candidates can get complete details on FMGE 2018 through this article.
FMGE 2018 Important dates (Tentative)
Below we’ve listed the FMGE exam date 2018 for both June and December sessions
For FMGE June session
|Online application process starts from||April 2018|
|Last date for the submission of application form||May 2018|
|Exam Date of FMGE 2018 June session||June 2018|
|Announcement of result||July 2018|
For FMGE December session
|Online application process starts from||September 2018|
|Last date for the submission of application form||October 2018|
|Exam Date of FMGE 2018 December session||December 2018|
|Announcement of result||January 2019|
- Candidate should be either a citizen of India or Overseas Citizen of India.
- Candidates, who hold a primary medical qualification which is approved by the Indian Embassy concerned to be an acknowledged qualification for admission as medical practitioner in India, may eligible to apply for exam.
- Applicants have to produce the proof of primary medical qualification before the scheduled date.
- Applicants, who hold Under Graduate medical qualification from Canada/ Australia/ New Zealand/ United States of America/ United Kingdom and want provisional or permanent registration, are exempted from the Screening Test.
FMGE 2018 Application Form: How to apply
- FMGE Application Form 2018 will available in only mode only.
- The application process for June session will start probably in the April 2018 and for December session the online registration will begin from the September 2018.
- There is no other mode for submitting the application form for FMGE 2018 except online mode.
- Candidates are suggested to first read all the important instructions and then submit the application form.
- Candidates have to remit Rs. 5500/- as important application fee. The payment can be done through debit card/ credit card/net banking.
FMGE 2018 Examination Pattern
- The FMGE 2018 exam will consist two parts.
- Each part will include 150 questions.
- Duration of exam will be 150 minutes (for each part).
- The paper consists of multiple choice questions.
- There will be no negative in FMGE 2018 entrance examination.
Candidates can obtain the FMGE 2018 Admit Card through official website of conducting authority. The authority will release the admit card to only the registered candidates after the successful submission of application form. Candidates should bring their FMGE 2018 admit card while appearing in the examination center on the exam day.
FMGE result 2018 for June session will be announced most likely in the month of July 2018. For FMGE December session, the result will be declared probably in January 2019. The applicants can download their result of FMGE 2018 through NBE website.
Cut off is the minimum qualifying marks required to clear any entrance test. The minimum passing marks in FMGE 2018 will be 150 marks out of 300 marks. Applicants, who achieved prescribed marks, will be confirmed as ‘FMGE 2018 qualified’.
For more news and latest updates, stay tune with 99entranceexam