Chettinad University MBBS entrance exam 2018 will be conducted in the month of May, 2018 (tentative). Aspirants who have desire to appear in the exam can obtain the application form from the month of March/April 2018 (tentative). Chettinad University is the most reputed university of Tamilnadu which is known for offering best-in-class education to its students.
Chettinad University MBBS Entrance Exam 2018 Highlights
|Name of the examination||Chettinad University MBBS Entrance|
|Conducted by||Chettinad Academy of Research & Education|
|Exam mode||Paper based|
|Application Fees||Rs. 1000/-|
|Minimum Qualifications required||10+2|
|Last date to submit the application form||April 2018|
|Entrance exam date||May 2018|
|Phone Number||044 4741 1000|
|Official address||Chettinad Academy of Research and Education,
Chettinad Health City Campus,
Chettinad University MBBS Entrance Exam 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Interested applicants must be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Talking about the educational qualification, candidates must have completed HSC/CBSE / ISCE exam with subjects Physics, Biology/Botany, Chemistry, English and Zoology /Biotechnology.
- Candidates must have scored at least 75% marks aggregate in subjects Chemistry, Physics, English, Zoology /Biotechnology and Biology/Botany.
- Appearing candidates are permitted to apply.
- Candidates those have cleared HSC in the vocational stream can’t apply.
Chettinad University MBBS Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form: How to Apply
Process for filling up and submitting the application form is as follows:
- Candidates are permitted to download the application form from the official website. Or,
- Candidates are also eligible to obtain the application form directly from the office of the Registrar.
- Candidates are strongly recommended to fill up the application form very carefully and by using their own handwriting.
- Candidates need to make a demand draft of the prescribed application fee in favour of “Chettinad Academy of Research and Education” which is payable at Chennai.
- Finally candidates need to send the duly filled application form along with demand draft and all required documents to the address mentioned below:
Chettinad Academy of Research and Education,
Chettinad Health City Campus,
Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Kelambakkam
Tamil Nadu 603103
Note: Any wrong information furnished by you in the application form or incomplete application form may cause cancellation of your application.
Best Book for Chettinad University MBBS Entrance Exam 2018
- The Person Guide to the Medical Entrance Examinations (Pearson Publication)
- Tahalka PG Entrance Guide
- All India Postgraduate Medical Entrance Examination: Self-Assessment and Review
Chettinad University MBBS Entrance Exam 2018 Exam Pattern
- Mode of examination will be paper based only.
- Language of question paper will be in English only.
- Exam duration will be for 3 hours.
- Candidates will get no mark for unattended questions.
Feel free to Share your query with us, if any. We will try our level best to revert soon. Thanks