AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2017: The counselling procedure for AIIMS MBBS 2017 will be held in the four rounds commencing from July, 2017 (tentative). The first round of counselling will be followed by second, third and open counselling which will be conducted on various dates. The post is providing here information related to AIIMS MBBS counselling.
It is must for all AIIMS MBBS qualified candidates to attend the counselling session physically based on their merit. The counselling session will be held at Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi.
Download Counselling Call Letter First
Candidates, who are eligible for counselling, they must need to download the counselling call letter without any fail. In absence of this document, the candidate won’t be permitted to attend the counselling under any circumstances.
One can download his/her call letter by using his/her login id and password. Please keep in mind the seat allotment process will be completely based on merit of candidates. No other parameters will be applicable while selecting candidates for admission.
Important Documents Should be Kept Ready for Counselling
Candidates must be present during counselling along with following documents in original along with its self attested copies:
- Admit card and call letter issued by AIIMS, New Delhi;
- Migration certificate which is issued from the respective Board/University.
- Date of birth proof (High School/Matriculation certificate/Birth certificate)
- Qualifying exam mark sheet/certificate;
- Certificate as enclosed in the admission brochure;
- Six copies of recently taken passport size photograph;
Important Instructions for Counselling
- Candidates will be called for counselling based on the merit only.
- Reserved category seats will be filled after filling all unreserved seats.
- Candidates selected under open merit list they should attend the counselling as per the scheme and timeline.
- Candidates who are either absent or refused to take a seat, they won’t be permitted to attend the counselling session for reserved seats.
- Candidate who got a seat during open merit based counselling he/she may change his/her choice of institute after attending the counselling for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates who are selected for AIIMS Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Raipur, Rishikesh, Patna and Jodhpur they need to attend the help desk counter at Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Registration Fee: INR 25
- Tuition Fee: INR 1350
- Caution Money: INR 100
- Laboratory Fee: INR 90
- Hostel Rent: INR 990
- Student Union Fee: INR 63
- Gymkhana Fee: INR 220
- Electricity Charges: INR 198
- Pot Fund: INR 1320
- Mess Security (Refundable): INR 500
- Hostel Security (Refundable): INR 1000
It will be possible to fill & submit AIIMS MBBS application form 2017 in online mode only. AIIMS MBBS is a national level entrance test conducted for aspirants seeking admission to MBBS programme offered all available All India Institute of Medical Sciences. It is informed to all aspirants that AIIMS MBBS 2017 application form will […] Continue reading →
AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern 2017: I’m sharing here the detailed exam pattern of AIIMS MBBS 2017. Candidates, aspiring to appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance test, are suggested to look out this article carefully for better level of exam preparation. The mentioned exam pattern will help you to understand the syllabus, making scheme, question paper pattern, […] Continue reading →
AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2017: AIIMS MBBS exam is usually conducted in the month of June every year and hence candidates will be capable to download the admit card from May onwards. Here we are explaining the process for downloading the admit card for AIIMS MBBS 2017. Later we’ll update the exact date for the same: Go […] Continue reading →
In this article, candidates can find out the important dates for AIIMS MBBS exam 2017. By looking into these tentative dates, candidates can at least gather overall information about this exam such as application form availability, admit card releasing date, exam date etc. Let’s have a look on the AIIMS MBBS important dates for the […] Continue reading →
Check the complete AIIMS MBBS eligibility criteria 2017 here before initiating the application procedure for AIIMS MBBS exam. It is must to check the eligibility first because under any circumstances if any candidate is found ineligible, his/her application will be rejected by the concerned authority. Let’s have a look on the minimum eligibility conditions required […] Continue reading →
In order to do preparation at optimum level for any entrance exam, reference books have incredible importance. You must have a list of useful books so that you can do an optimistic preparation for your exam. In this article we are listing the best books to crack AIIMS MBBS exam 2017. These books are our […] Continue reading →
Cut Off is defined in terms of “the minimum marks to be achieved to qualify an exam”. The Cut Off list of an entrance exam is prepared based on various characteristics such as previous year cut off, complexity level of the exam, number of applicants, seats availability, performance of candidates etc. AIIMS MBBS cut off […] Continue reading →
AIIMS MBBS Answer Key 2017: All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) is an autonomous educational Institution organized by the Ministry of HRD Govt. of India is an autonomous body for conducting the exams like MBBS, MD exams in seven of affiliated colleges across India. The admissions of these seven institutes are entitled for the […] Continue reading →
AIIMS MBBS Result 2017 : It is expecting that AIIMS will announce its MBBS exam result in the month of June, 2017 for aspirants who appeared in entrance test organized in the month of May, 2017. The authority will declare result of only those candidates who have acquired the minimum qualifying marks in the exam. The minimum qualifying […] Continue reading →