Candidates, who are willing to appear in JIPMER MBBS 2017, they need to apply for the same in online mode. Candidates must fill up the form in the prescribed format by including only genuine information. Application of a candidate will be rejected in following circumstances:
- Candidate not meeting the age criteria;
- Candidates failed to achieve minimum stipulated score in the qualifying exam;
- If Candidates from OBC Non-creamy layer have not submitted the certificate in the necessary format or their sub-caste NOT mentioned in the current Central OBC List.
- If a candidate has applied under SC/ST category without having appropriate document.
- If a candidate has applied under PUDUCHERRY status with NO genuine proof.
- In case candidate has not submitted the OCI Registration Certificate provided by the related authority.
Check Your Eligibility Criteria- Click Here
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to apply in online mode only.
- For applying online, candidates need to go to the home page of JIPMER http://jipmer.edu.in/ and click the link “Apply on-line MBBS admission – 2017”.
- Go through the important instructions mentioned in the prospectus carefully.
- Upload Photograph and signature and make payment of requisite application fee in online mode by using debit card/credit card/net banking.
Important Instructions for Candidates
- No other modes of application rather than online will be accepted.
- Application form of candidates can be submitted after clicking the submit button. Please do not forget to upload photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates are required to download a copy of their filled in application form which will contain information such as application number, scanned photograph, Personal details, scanned signature and the payment info.
- Fee, once paid, won’t be refunded under any circumstances.
- After submission of the form candidates won’t be allowed to make any changes.
- If you have filled any wrong information in the form then it would be rejected.
|Category of Candidate
||Application Form Cost
|Unreserved / NRI / OBC /OCI
||Rs. 1000 + transaction charges
||Rs. 800 + transaction charges
||With using credit card/debit card/net banking
Instruction to Upload Photograph and Signature
- Candidates need to upload recently taken photograph with light background.
- Photograph must be captured on or after 31.01.2016.
- Both photograph and signature should be in JPG format.
Download Your Admit Card- Check Here
If you are facing any difficulty while applying for JIPMR MBBS 2017, let us know about your concern.
JIPMER PG application form 2017 is available from 19th September 2016. Candidates can apply for JIPMER PG 2017 till 26th October, 2016 5.00 PM.. Candidates, who have completed their 12 months of rotating internship on or before December 31, 2016, can collect all related info of application by exploring this post. Candidates must keep in their mind that […] Continue reading →
JIPMER, Puducherry DM M.Ch Admission 2017: The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry has invited application for students interested for admission to Master of Chirurgical (M.Ch) and Doctor of Medicine (DM) and fellowship programmes. Date for availability of application form for January, 2017 session is 19th September, 2016 and examination will […] Continue reading →
JIPMER PG Result 2017: Have you appeared in JIPMER PG 2017 and looking for your result? Well, if so then I’d like to intimate the date of publication of its result, which is May, 2017. Candidates will be updated with actual date of releasing result according to the announcement of official notification. JIPMER result will […] Continue reading →
JIPMER PG Counselling 2017: The counselling session for JIPMER PG 2017 is possible to be commenced from June, 2017. Candidates, who have achieved the marks required to qualify the test, they will have to attend the counselling session for admission. The counselling session includes registration, seat allotment, document verification, fee submission etc. Venue of the […] Continue reading →
JIPMER PG Eligibility Criteria 2017: Candidates willing to apply for JIPMER PG 2017 January session they must ensure their eligibility according to the norms of exam conducting authority. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry conducts postgraduate medical exam twice in a year in the month of January and July for admission […] Continue reading →
JIPMER PG Exam Pattern 2017: The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry has prescribed the paper pattern of JIPMER PG 2017. Candidates, willing to appear in this exam, should go through mentioned information carefully. It will help them to understand the exam syllabus, number of questions, exam duration, marking scheme, etc. JIPMER […] Continue reading →
Candidates who are going to appear in JIPMER PG 2017 January session they may download it’s admit card from 16th November, 2016. The exam conducting authority will release admit card of only such candidates who have finished submitting their application successfully. Admit card, once available candidates can download it with using their login ID and […] Continue reading →
JIPMER PG (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research) conducts annually JIPMER PG exam for the admissions to Master of Surgery (MS) and Doctor of Medicine (MD). JIPMER is known as one of the Top 5 medical colleges in India. The institute was established by the French Government in the Year 1823. Later, French […] Continue reading →