BVP Ayurveda Post Graduate Entrance Test (AYUPET II) 2019: ‘Bharati Vidyapeeth’, Pune which is a deemed university, offers admission to the candidates to pursue various postgraduate courses(MD, MS, and other PG courses in Ayurveda). Candidates who are eligible can take admission in the university. The university publishes the official notification regarding the examination on the official website. The post give describes all the details about the BVP Ayurveda Post Graduate Entrance Test application for 2019, eligibility criteria, exam pattern and the important dates regarding the AYUPET 2019. Candidates can fill and submit the application form as according to the procedure described here.
|S.No.||Name of the Events||Dates (tentative)|
|1.||Date for Online registration/form filling||September 2019|
|2.||Last date for Online Application Form Submission||September 2019|
|3.||Date of issuing the admit card||September 2019|
|4.||Date of Commencement of the entrance exam||September 2019|
|5.||Announcement of the result||September 2019|
|6.||Counseling /admission date||September 2019|
AYUPET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- All Indian nationals are eligible to take admission in the Bharti Vidyapeeth University.
- Candidates must have obtained bachelor level degree in Ayurveda of any university/statutory body approved by C.C.I.M. to be eligible to apply for the AYUPET 2019.
- The applicants are also required to have completed their internship training before taking admission in the Bharti Vidyapith University.
- Candidates must be registered with the state or central medical council before taking admission in the university.
BVP AYUPET II Application Form 2019
To take part in the AYUPET 2019 and to take admission in the university, candidates must fill and submit the AYUPET application form 2019. The application form can be submitted as according to the points given below:
- AYUPET II Application Form 2019 will be filled and submitted offline.
- The application form will be available at the posts offices or on the assigned centers along with the university admission counters.
- Candidates need to fill and submit the application form with the details as asked in the application form.
- The duly filled application form must be attached with the essential certificates of education, category, and others as asked.
- Candidates can send the application form to the address which is ‘Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Pune 411 030’ before the lasts date of form submission.
BVP AYUPET II Admit Card 2019
- After the submission of the application form, candidates will be issued the BVP AYUPET II Admit Card 2019.
- The admit card will be available on the official website of the university.
- It will contain the information about the date, time and the exam venue.
- Candidates without the admit card with them will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
BVP AYUPET II Exam pattern 2019
- BVP AYUPET II entrance Exam will be conducted through the offline mode.
- The entrance exam will be based on the questions of the objective nature having multiple choices for the answers.
- There will be 100 questions in the exam.
- On every correct response of the questions, candidates will be rewarded 2 marks.
- There will be no provision of negative marking in the entrance test.
- The time allotted for the question paper will be 2 hours.
BVP AYUPET II Result 2019
- BVP AYUPET II Result 2019 will be published on the official website.
- The result needs to be downloaded by the candidates and must be kept safe until the admission process is over.
- After the declaration of the result of the entrance test, all the successful candidates will be invited to take part in the exam.
BVP AYUPET II Counselling 2019
- Bharti Vidyapith will organize the counseling after the announcement of the BVP AYUPET II Result 2019.
- Only the candidates, who have qualified the entrance test, will be called to take part in the admission counseling.
- Candidates will be required to bring all the certificates viz., educational, category and others.
BVP AYUPET Admission Process 2019
- The admission of the candidates in the University for the Courses of Ayurveda will be based on the marks attained by the candidates in the entrance test 2019.
- Candidates are required to get at least 50% marks in the AYUPET 2019.
- The candidates of the reserved category will be required to obtain 40% marks to be eligible to take part in the admission counseling.