BLDE University is a UGC approved deemed University based in Bijapur in Karnataka, offering various Medical courses that are affiliated with Medical council of India. BLDE University is a Sister Concern of BLDE Association, a renowned educational society, running more than 75 institutions in the Karnataka state. For maintaining the high-end academic standard, BLDE offering admissions to the candidates who cleared the entrance test conducted by BLDE University, which is known as BLDE University- All India Medical Entrance Test (UGET)-2017. Get from here the details regarding BLDE University UGET such as Admission Eligibility, Important Dates, Results, Admit Card. Etc.
BLDE UGET-2017 is conducting annually for the admissions of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) course. The duration of course is 4.6-years and 1-Year compulsory internship as suggested by the medical council of India.
Those who are interested to join the M.B.B.S program at BLDE University must likely to satisfy the eligibility norms shown below.
- The applicant’s age should be 17 years (minimum) on 31 December, 2017.
- The candidate must have studied and passed class 10 exam from an affiliated board of education and must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology (PCB) subjects with English as a compulsory subject.
- As per the mandatory guidelines said in the regulations on Graduate Medical Education-1997 of Medical Council of India (MCI), minimum 50% marks is required for the candidates belonging to the General category and 45% is required for candidates comes under SC/ST category are only eligible to attend a MBBS program that is approved by the MCI.
- The candidates studying in the final year of qualifying examination i.e. PUC-II/ 10+2/HSC or equivalent are also eligible to appear the program, but they likely to complete the program before the admission.
- NRI student’s admission based on the qualifying examination marks. More info regarding the eligibility of BLDE MBBS can get from http://bldeuniversity.ac.in/nri.html#
List of Important Dates
|Name of the Event||Important Dates|
|Date of Release Of application Forms||February 2017|
|Deadline for downloading the application form||April 2017|
|Final date for accepting the application form along with DD and other documents||May 2017|
|Date of downloading TAT card from University’s Official website||First week of May, 2017|
|BLDE UGET 2017 Entrance Exam Date||First week of May, 2017|
|Results Publishing date||Second week of June, 2017|
Exam Pattern: BLDEU-PGET-2016 exam consists of 180 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). The total duration of the exam will be 3 Hours, which is expecting to conduct in the morning secessions.
The candidates can mark the answers in an OMR (Optical Mark Reader) answer sheet. Each correct answer will get one mark. There will be no negative marking for any question.
The exam syllabus of BLDEU-PGET-2016 is excerpted from a test pattern suggested by the Medical Council of India. The test may consists of the questions from the subjects such as Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Community Medicine, Ophthalmology, ENT, Forensic Medicine, Pathology, etc.
How to apply?
Only offline mode application is available. Here we are guiding you – how to apply for BLDEU-PGET-2016 exam?
Visit the official website of BLDE University i.e. http://bldeu.in/ and then download the application form. Now, fill the application form carefully by following the guidelines information. Then after pay the fee for entrance test of Rs. 4,000/- either through Online or Offline (DD). If you prefer to take offline admission, then take a Demand Draft (DD) in favour of ‘The Registrar, BLDE University, payable at Vijayapura (Bijapur)-586103.’
The candidates can download the application form the official website of BLDEU. The institute shouldn’t provide admit card to any candidate either via post or by email. The downloadable form of admit card (TAT) will be available on its official website in the month of May, 2017.
The results of all candidates attended the BLDE UGET 2017 is expecting its official website in the Month of May 2017. Candidates can view it by entering the register number in the suggested tabs. Later, the institute invites the eligible candidates for attending a counseling secession.
For More Info, Contact
Smt. Bagaramma Sajjan Campus,
Phone Number: +918352 262507,