Best Useful Books to Crack NEET- Cracking NEE UG opens a doorway for students to study MBBS and BDS programmes offered by a majority of medical institutions located across the country. This year, NEET is conducting in its two major phases i.e. Phase 1 (AIPMT) and Phase 2. Phase 1 was conducted on 1st May, 2016 whereas, Phase 2 is expecting to be conducted on 24th July, 2016. Medical aspirants need to prepare for NEET UG 2017 exactly by following its exam pattern and syllabus.
The article is suggesting here name of some good books to prepare for NEET Phase in least possible time. We are also sharing some good reference books for Physics, Chemistry and Biology so that you can make your preparation at its desired level.
Before I proceed to intimate you name of best books to crack NEET let’s have a look on its exam pattern:
- The test consists of one paper including 180 objective type questions taken from Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Applicants may choose either English or Hindi as language mode of the question paper.
- Looking into the exam duration, candidates will get 3 hours of time to solve the paper.
- 4 marks will be given to candidates for every correct response.
- Discussion is going on about existing of negative marking in the exam this year. If it follows the 2013 exam pattern then there will be negative marking applicable as deduction of one mark for every incorrect response. If not then the same will be notified to you through this article.
Best Books to Crack NEET 2017
Now come to the major concern of this article i.e. most useful books for cracking NEET UG 2017, please go through the names furnished below:
|Sl. No||Name of Books|
|1.||NCERT books for Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|2.||NEET – UG Common Entrance Test Master Guide by R.Gupta’s|
|3.||28 years chapterwise solutions for Physics and Chemistry by Arihant|
|4.||Complete NEET Guide for Biology, Physics and Chemistry by mtg|
|5.||H.C. Verma Physics|
|6.||New Pattern Chemistry by R K Gupta|
|7.||Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J D Lee|
|8.||Organic chemistry for JEE by Robert Neilson Boyd|
|9.||Trueman’s Elementary Biology Vol 1 and Vol 2|
|10.||Dinesh Objective Biology|
As time is limited so I advise aspirants to concentrate on practicing various types of questions. Solve 10 to 12 years of previous year question papers for AIMPT, AIIMS. It will make you comfortable with type of questions usually asked in the exam. Work on strong as well as your weak areas so that not a fractional part of prescribed syllabus should be untouched. You may also practice test series provided by various top-known medical coaching classes.
NEET 2017 Complete info: Check Here