NEET 2019 will be a gateway for admission to MBBS, BDS and Ayush courses in Medical Colleges across India. As it will be a national level, the competition level is going be very high. In order to achieve a good rank in this exam, it is necessary that aspirants should prepare well. The first step towards a successful preparation is to choose the Best Books to crack NEET 2019.
There are a large number of books from various authors that are available for the NEET 2019 exam. In this article, we have shortlisted some of the best books to crack NEET 2019 that will cover entire NEET 2019 syllabus.
Best Book to Crack NEET 2019
From the pattern of previous year’s exam, it is observed that more than half of the questions in NEET examination are asked from the NCERT Books. So, Aspirants should keep in mind that they must study NCERT books before moving on to the other reference books.
Although NCERT is the Best Books to Crack NEET 2019, there are some reference books that are highly recommended in order to prepare well for NEET 2019.
Best Biology Books to Crack NEET 2019.
Biology is the key subject for every medical entrance exam. For NEET 2019, the applicants may follow the below mentioned books for the biology preparation.
- NCERT Biology of Class XI and XII
- Objective Biology by Dinesh
- Trueman’s Biology Vol 1 and 2
- GRB Bathla’s Publication’s for Biology
- Pradeep Publication’s Biology
Best Physics Books to crack NEET 2019.
Physics can play a crucial part in your NEET 2019 preparation. Students need to get their concepts cleared in order to do well in the physics portion. For physics portion, we have listed down some of the best books to crack NEET 2019 from which you can prepare for the physics portion.
- NCERT- Physics Part 1 and Part 2
- Concepts of Physics by H. C. Verma
- DC Pandey Objective Physics
- Problems in General Physics by I. E. Irodov
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker
The above mentioned books will not only help you brush up your basic concept, they will help you to prepare for the numerical question with their practice sets.
Best Chemistry Books to crack NEET 2019.
The student should have a good stronghold of both organic and physical chemistry for clearing the NEET 2019 exam. The best chemistry books for clearing the NEET 2019 are as follows:
- NCERT Chemistry
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J. D. Lee :- For Inorganic Chemistry
- Modern’s ABC of Chemistry for class 11th and 12th
- Dinesh Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd:- For Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
In conclusion, we can say that NCERT Books are the best Books to crack NEET 2019 exam; the students should focus on them before they start studying from any other reference book.