Before you apply online for Ayush NET exam 2019, please read the following points carefully:
- Candidates are instructed not to wait till the last date to apply for Ayush NET exam. AAI shall not be responsible if you couldn’t submit the application form before the given deadline.
- You need to keep a printout of your registration form and e-receipt safe for future reference.
- You do not need to send a printout of your registration form or any documents to the office of Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences.
Important Dates for Ayush NET Application Form 2019
Have a look at the schedule for the availability of application form:
|Online registration would open||Third week of September 2019|
|Deadline for registration and application form submission||First week of October 2019|
|Deadline for making payment for application fee using Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking (SB Collect System of State Bank of India)||First week of October 2019|
Instructions for the Submission of Online Application
- First of all, you need to study the instructions as provided on the application home page and detailed notification for Ayush NET.
- The actual vacancies shall be updated here after the release of official notification for the year 2019.
- Only Indian national meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria are eligible to apply for the exam
- Please be careful while selecting your category as GEN/OBC/SC/ST. You won’t be able to make changes in the category in future.
- Reserved seats would be intimated to you according to the Govt. of India guidelines.
- The relaxations in the upper age limit would be provided according to the Govt. of India guidelines.
What to keep with your before you start applying online for Ayush NET?
Please keep the following documents with you before you start applying for the exam:
- Educational qualification details (class 10th/matriculation onwards) along with the percentage of marks obtained. In case of CGPA/OGPA please convert it into percentage as per your university guidelines.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC seeking fee relaxation
- Personal information of the candidate
- Scanned photograph not older than 3 months (size ranging 50 to 100 KB) and signature (size ranging 10 to 50 KB). Both the images should be in jpg/jpeg format.
How to Apply for Ayush NET?
Please follow the procedure to apply for Ayush NET exam:
- You should have a valid personal email ID and mobile number. You need to keep it active during the entire recruitment process. You will receive your registration number, password, and all other related information through email. Please ensure that email sends to your inbox is not redirected to your junk/spam folder.
- Please be careful enough while putting entries in the online application form. You are allowed to edit details before submission of Step I & II. You won’t be able to edit the form upon submission.
- Application form, once submitted, can’t be withdrawn.
- Application fee, once submitted, won’t be refunded.
Step 1: Register Online
- Upon agreeing all the terms & conditions, you can click “I Agree” button to start the registration process.
- Candidates should fill up the required information (personal info, contact details) carefully.
- Upon completion of Step I, candidates would receive the login credentials (login ID and password) to their email ID.
Step 2: Log in and Complete the Application Form
- You need to login to your account by using the credentials received online through email.
- Upload photograph of size 50KB-100KB in jpg/jpeg format. The photograph should not be more than 3 months old.
- Upload signature of size 50KB-100KB in jpg/jpeg format. Put your signature on white paper using a black ink pen.
- Scan the relevant certificates and upload it. The size may be up to 1MB and the file type should be pdf only.
Step 3: Payment of Application Fee
For payment, you need to re-login to your account and click Make Online Payment. The link will get active after 24 hours of submission of online application. Once SB Collect of State Bank of India portal is live, please do not click refresh or back button. Steps to followed are:
- System is going to redirect you on Ayush NET page of State Bank Collect Portal.
- Please verify and submit the details (application sequence number, name, post and category) as displayed on the screen.
- Choose the online payment option.
- Please make the payment through credit card/debit card/net banking and retain the reference number for future reference.
Please keep a copy of the e-receipt as a token of remittance of the application fee. Do not attempt for multiple registrations- your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
You can check the status of your application form 2 days after depositing the application fee online. If it is not reflecting then please contact through Helpdesk mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org with a scanned copy of e-receipt.
You can clarify your technical queries associated with an online application through the following modes:
- Email Helpline: email@example.com
- Phone number: 18002660722
|SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH) (lower locomotive disability only)||Rs. 250/-|