Ayush National Eligibility Test (NET) 2019 will be organized by the Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Science (CCRAS) to provide fellowships to eligible candidates for training in various streams of AYUSH. Five central research councils will participate in this exam and research will be conducted under Intramural Research programmes (In-house programmes) and Extramural research programmes.
There are 82 colleges across India under these research councils. The fellowships will be provided in following disciplines of AYUSH:
- Yoga and Naturopathy
Interested candidates can check all the necessary details regarding this exam through this article.
Notification: The expected month for the availability of Ayush NET application form is the third week of September 2019. More details about application form.
Ayush National Eligibility Test (NET) 2019 Important Dates
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of Online form Submission and Fee deposit through Bank Challan||Third week of September 2019|
|Last date to deposit the fee (at all stations)||1st week of October 2019|
|Last date for online application form submission (at all stations)||2nd week of October 2019|
|Date of release of candidate’s list registered for test on CCRAS website||2nd week of October 2019|
|Availability of e-Admission Certificate to registered candidates||1st week of November 2019|
|Date of AYUSH National Eligibility Test 2019 (AYUSH NET 2019)||2nd week of November 2019|
Ayush National Eligibility Test (NET) 2019 Application form
- Eligible Candidates will be able to apply for this exam from the link available on the official website of Research Councils and Ministry of AYUSH.
- Candidates have to fill the personal, academic and contact details on the application form.
- In order to pay the application fee, the applicants will be required to download the proforma of Bank Challan and deposit the requisite application fee in any branch of SBI or via NEFT.
- The application fee for Ayush National Eligibility Test (NET) 2019 for different categories are as follows:
|General Category||Rs. 1000 /-|
|OBC Non-Creamy Layer||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST/PH (lower locomotive disability only)||Rs. 250 /-|
Exam Centres: The test will be held at 5 test centers at Delhi-NCR, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, and Guwahati.
Ayush National Eligibility Test (NET) 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The upper age limit in order to apply for Senior Research Fellowship and Junior Research Fellowship is 32 year and 28 Years respectively.
- Candidates from reserved categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and female candidates will get relaxations up to 5 years
- SRFs will be given to candidates having PG degrees (MD/MS) in any of the AYSUH disciplines with the exception in Naturopathy and Yoga for having PG (MD(Y/N)) or Bachelors degree in Yoga and Naturopathy with at least 5 years of experience after passing AYUSH NET exam.
Ayush National Eligibility Test (NET) 2019 Exam Pattern
Here is the scheme of Ayush NET:
|Aptitude Section (Part-I)||30|
|Compulsory for candidates of all streams (Exam will have 30 MCQ carrying 1 mark for each question)|
|Specific Section (Part-II-A/Y/U/S/H)||90|
|In conventional AYUSH subject concerned as under :|
|2. Yoga & Naturopathy|
|The exam will have 90 MCQ carrying 1 mark for each question|
Note: All questions from both the sections will be compulsory and there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer. The questions in both sections will be asked only in the English language.
Ayush National Eligibility Test (NET) 2019 Admit Card
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences will release the admit card for all the registered candidates. Direct link to download the admit card will be provided on the home of the official website. The candidates have to enter their application form number in order to download the admit card. No candidates will be allowed to appear for the exam without a valid admit card.
Ayush National Eligibility Test (NET) 2019 Exam Centres
The exam will be conducted in the following cities
Ayush National Eligibility Test (NET) Result 2019
The result will be declared on the official website of CCRAS in the 2nd week of March 2020 tentatively. The final result of AYUSH NET will be valid to avail the Ph.D. Fellowship for 2 Years only. Before the declaration of result, the authorities will release answer keys as well, so that candidates can match and verify their answers.
In order to awards the SRFs a merit list will also be published on the official website of Research councils and qualified candidates will be informed individually through their registered Email Id.